No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think burgundy nailed it about 50 posts ago.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

too bad for lying trolls like mediumrarechicken. for once, the justice system worked.

it's sad that a "not guilty" verdict for a dude getting his ass beat and hospitalized is the best we can do, but given that white supremacists keep running over activists with their vehicles, and getting laws enacted that make that legal, at least it's progress.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

proud boys showed up in the bay area last night.

i took a hit not from one of them, but from a cop, whose orders i was complying with. i engaged in no violence; my posture was "stand in defense".

tell my busted eye about how we aren't living in a fascist country.
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          proud boys showed up in the bay area last night.

i took a hit not from one of them, but from a cop, whose orders i was complying with. i engaged in no violence; my posture was "stand in defense".

Welp.... if you werent fighting for a retarded imaginary problem you could have been on your couch enjoying a beer laughing at said cause.

What's that saying? Dont cause shit and there wont be shit? When you hide behind a mask even if you arnt doing anything, expect to get treated just like the other idiot wearing all black with a mask. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Proud boys are doing work and its glorious

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            Welp.... if you werent fighting for a retarded imaginary problem you could have been on your couch enjoying a beer laughing at said cause.
            an 18-year-old girl getting her throat cut in public is an "imaginary problem"? i knew you were a piece of shit, but goddamn.

What's that saying? Dont cause shit and there wont be shit? When you hide behind a mask even if you arnt doing anything, expect to get treated just like the other idiot wearing all black with a mask. It's not a hard concept to understand.
            i didn't wear a mask. here's me in front of oakland police when things started to wind down.

what was glorious was the ass-beating they caught on telegraph avenue in oakland yesterday. i got off easy :)

but i understand your enmity. must be really frustrating to be stuck behind that keyboard because you don't have the sack to go out and do something. just like most of the proud boys. there were only 5 of them and they were dealt with very quickly.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

my posture was "stand in defense".
              What exactly is "stand in defense"? If the cops are trying to get control of a situation and an area you're not supposed to be in, you're not doing yourself any favors trying to stand in a particular area and defend yourself. Give some context before you expect people to accept you as a victim.

Busted eye? I've seen worse from people with constipation.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                What exactly is "stand in defense"? If the cops are trying to get control of a situation and an area you're not supposed to be in, you're not doing yourself any favors trying to stand in a particular area and defend yourself. Give some context before you expect people to accept you as a victim.

It's a term he used because he feels whatever situation was going on that he's on the moral high ground and above anyone that has the authority to enforce him to upass him.

Hahaha right, he popped a vein in his eye from yelling at the clouds too hard for too long

Comment

I'm having trouble understanding what this group is about. I have a penis, I was born with it. I don't feel the need to join a group about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post

i'm not calling myself a victim; i've got a headache and a banged-up knee and took a day of rest today. otherwise, i'm fine.

that you think i was defending myself means you don't understand why i was there at all.

i was on a public street, taking no hostile act or action, standing in defense of people's right to make their voice heard. that's constitutionally protected peaceful protest, so i was "supposed to be" there.

i didn't take my riot gear out yesterday, but if you think i didn't get hurt i can put mine on and take a swing at you with my maglite and we'll see how you fare. just because i can take a punch doesn't mean it should have happened.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

What exactly is fascist about our country? Honestly, I want you to please explain this thoroughly.
                      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                        What exactly is fascist about our country? Honestly, I want you to please explain this thoroughly.
                        what would you call it when i got hit by a cop for peacefully protesting, while complying with orders to move? what flavor of government makes that okay?
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

i'm not calling myself a victim; i've got a headache and a banged-up knee and took a day of rest today. otherwise, i'm fine.

that you think i was defending myself means you don't understand why i was there at all.

i was on a public street, taking no hostile act or action, standing in defense of people's right to make their voice heard. that's constitutionally protected peaceful protest, so i was "supposed to be" there.

i didn't take my riot gear out yesterday, but if you think i didn't get hurt i can put mine on and take a swing at you with my maglite and we'll see how you fare. just because i can take a punch doesn't mean it should have happened.
                          Hahahahahaha

Comment

what would you call it when i got hit by a cop for peacefully protesting, while complying with orders to move? what flavor of government makes that okay?
                            It's called no body likes you go home!!!!

Comment

It's called no body likes you go home!!!!
                              out of a crowd of hundreds, everyone who talked to me appreciated that i was there.

the bay is my home. you can keep your bitch ass in the back room of your divorced mother's trailer park in backwater WA, and i'll stay home too.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

out of a crowd of hundreds, everyone who talked to me appreciated that i was there.

the bay is my home. you can keep your bitch ass in the back room of your divorced mother's trailer park in backwater WA, and i'll stay home too.
                                America doesnt like antifa, you idiot. Just so we clear up this stupid misconception you seem to have...Sorry I'm not you, my parents have always been together and growing up I was always one of a few kids in class that always had to bring lunch because my dads income was too much for free lunch. I moved to where I am now from the 3 largest city in the state where I lived till I was 21 and was able to get away from all the trash of a shitty ghetto democrat city.....Yup I'm some sister fucking redneck...

But please do go on about how the man made your vein pop.

Comment

Working...
                                X