No announcement yet.

FS - CA - 1989 E30 3.2L Swap - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so mad that I'm not better prepared for this. What a steal.
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Pending sale. Thank you for playing.

Comment

Thank you for the update.
        On another note, can you recommend a good source for OEM leather?
        I am hoping to reupholster a 87' 325i vert in the original Cardinal Red Leather.

Comment

what the fuck I was literally about to pull out cash and pick this up
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

1am now and I'm still devastated I was too late 😓

Comment

the one week i'm out of town I miss this. womp womp
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

That was quick! Buyer got a screamin' deal. Seller got in and out. Just like that.

Comment

Sorry i missed that question. I have no idea about upholstery. The interior on this car is vinyl.

So honest question guys, I had this on here for 6000 for a week and had only one response. I thought 6k would have been a screamin deal on this car. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Sc0tt View Post
                    Sorry i missed that question. I have no idea about upholstery. The interior on this car is vinyl.

So honest question guys, I had this on here for 6000 for a week and had only one response. I thought 6k would have been a screamin deal on this car. What gives?
                    Did it sell?

Comment

Thanks, I saw one of your previous posts and I thought you mentioned a source for good OEM leather.

Did the sale go through or do we get a second chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Sc0tt View Post

Because everyone is poor on here haha. I'm sure if you put it on eBay or BaT you would have gotten it more, but it looks like time was an issue for you. I thought it was decent price at $8k.

Comment

Yeah

$6k was more than fair but most are into coupes not sedans. This sale reminds me of that Mtech2 sedan the guy ended up parting....but your car is far more sorted.

I wouldn't necessarily trust the level of enthusiasm on these subsequent posts that are now suddenly appearing. I swear, seems like people claim they want it, but when it comes time to buying it, you have all these excuses.

Hopefully, the new seller will continue here to keep us posted on the car.
                          Last edited by Javier h; 03-22-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

did it sell?

i assume its sold?

Comment

sold

Comment

Gentleman,
                                I'm the new owner of this vehicle, to be honest I didn't think I had a snowballs chance in hell to land it. I love e30 sedans and really it's the only way I could justify buying it being that I have a family and Sunday cruises wouldn't be as fun without them ( just in case my wife is reading this) ;).

I'm 3/4 of the way done on my m20 stroker build for my '87 sedan and believe me... I'm way more into that build financially than this car. It only made sense to throw my name in the hat for it, and I'm very happy I did. I'm sort of a lurker but I'll do my best to detail any changes or improvements made to this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X