Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Wtb : Hd bilsteins or minus for 91 318

WTB: Wtb : Hd bilsteins or minus for 91 318

Looking for the full length ones you'd use with original hr sport. Ok condition is ok but I don't want to have to go revolving them. As noted this car isn't dropped.

List Date: 9/25/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: Wtb : Hd bilsteins or minus for 91 318
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by zeedre; 09-25-2016, 07:08 PM.

I have a set of 3 Bilstein HD's, one front strut and both rear shocks. The other front strut was bent in an accident so you would need to find another front elsewhere. They were on my 325IS when I bought it so I can't verify the mileage but the previous owner told me less than 10K. No leaks and they rebound as they should, PM me if interested.

Comment

Interested in 2 rear Bilstein Sports in great condition?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

ak- This is for a dd car not significantly lowered (m3 springs) so, not exactly what I want.

ccarey3- can you pm or note what your looking for for them? ship to 80211.

Comment

Np. Same valving and length, though. Only difference is Sports have shorter internal bumpstops to let the shaft travel a bit more if you lower the car so you don't bottom out as often.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

ak-, your right. Funny that its the same like that. Effectively, you can hedge against a later drop with apptly no downsides except maybe a bit of cost.

Let me know what your looking for to 80211.

Comment

Working...
            X