Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 Swap Parts, Harness

Hello All,

My family has continued to grow and though I just finished my e30 s54 car 5 months ago it has seen less than 500 miles since that time. Backwards facing car seats, family of 4 (so far), and the refinements my family has come to expect have it's future largely in question. So I've decided to keep my s54, which I built from block up, but sell the car and associated parts.

All of the parts listed below have less than 500 miles on them. If you want more detailed pictures just let me know, I took more pictures but didn't want to make this post too huge...

Parts you will see and asking prices:
    • ArcAsylum Front Subframe $300
    • ArcAsylum 6 speed Stainless Getrag 420g Mount $100
    • Porsche 911 17mm Manual Brake setup/Massive Booster Delete/1 New Pipe (due to change in port location)/Massive Modified Brake Pedal with Linkage/ 2002 Reservoir+Lines+Fittings $320
    • e36 m3 Auto Driveshaft for 420g swap with e30 CSB $250
    • Andrew's Swap Harness + Gary's CAN emulator $550
    • Dual e30 oil cooler setup with Aeroquip Socketless Lines + Fittings $100

Parts are all located in Greenville, SC.

Note that it cost near double the asking price to reproduce each of these setups...

FYI slight corrosion below mounting face of 911 master cylinder is superficial and will be cleaned and painted before sale. This part of the master was not painted and sitting in the humidity for a few days produced this slight reaction.

Thanks
    Casey

Bump

e28 green OEM mounts and e46 m3 transmission mounts - $100
    e46 main engine harness - $100

Comment

Sent PM, Interested

Comment

Sale of all components is in process
        Last edited by Apps; 08-31-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Interested in brake setup if it doesn't sell. Interested in all of it really but timing isn't right.

Comment

Working...
          X