Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modifications

Hi Andreas,

in my opinion, Alpina mofified the E30 into a B3 2.7 in order to suit quite a lot of different people. Interior was quite luxury for that time, and the car is not inconfortable. With the 97L fuel tank, it was also a good car for the german business man allways on the go...

Now I also modify my Alpina a little, the biggest change will be the E36 steering rack, and some poly bushes... Well nobody will see them anyway, and it may improve the sterring and handling response.

I am not into modifying anything else, but I don't mind YOU modifying your car for the following reasons :

-1 it's yours.
    -2 it looks like you are doing a good and thorough job on it, not just like big wheels and low shocks like too many.
    -3 Alpina has a racing history, so there is nothing too much wrong into modifying an Alpina into a race car.
    -4 I am not really into turbocharging, so I am glad you are back to normally aspirated intake, and you throttle body looks gorgeous !!! Sound will be great I guess...

Well, I want to keep my Alpina as much as possible as original, but I wouldn't mind having a 325i to modify...

Cheers / Pierre
    1988 E30 ALPINA B3 2.7 #224/257 Made in Buchloe

see more : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=71686&referrerid=12460

Comment

Working...
    X