No announcement yet.

E30 M3 Big Brake Kit Front and Rear Wilwood Superlite Calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you measure the relative offset of the wilwood caliper from a regular non-m caliper as mounted with the bracket? I have sleeves and e36 hubs on my struts, curious how the relative offset ends up.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Took a few photos today for anyone trying to figure out fitment.

So eye to eye on the caliper is roughly 3 5/8". The bracket eye to eye where it would bolt to the strut housing is~ 5". The E30M3 caliper bracket spacing is ~5" as shown in the photo below so I see no reason why this shouldn't bolt up as it should.

My fingers are pointing to the ~5" spacing and the holes on the caliper to the bracket are lined up.

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr

Measurement on the M3:

Spacing

Rears are straight forward, their bolt spacing lines up with stock E30 rear bracket spacing which is the same as E30M3.

Hope this helps. I really need to move these so I'm trying to figure out as much info as possible for the next owner. There are some nuts/bolts missing that will have to be pieced together as well as a few brake hoses, but they may bolt up to stock E30M3 hoses.
      Last edited by AWDBOB; 06-09-2018, 01:48 PM.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

I need to move this stuff.

$1300 shipped this weekend

Comment

If you have an M3 and are in need of a BBK, lets talk.

Comment

Buy me, please.

Comment

bump

Comment

bumpo

Comment

Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969
                  Mix these with the e30 M3 suspension Im selling and get a Tii rear and you have the best suspension and brakes (5-lug) you could ever put on an e30. Ill mark the Ground control M3 setup down to 2900 to the buyer of these! You would be the envy of every tracked e30, not many will every put these together. Its not really money its the fact the parts are gone and ghosts. To have both these up right now someone should snap. Hell Im tempted to pull mine and buy these. I havent seen a full set of M3 suspension and brakes up at once in over 5 years
                  Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969
                  Buy his brakes, my suspension for my asking price of 3500 and Ill throw in front and rear M3 sway bars and used front links than its the m3 GC with big brake and M3 sway bars if that doest make someone move I dont know whats up. Take a loan or sell your gold fillings:) This is one of those opportunities that dont come up anymore.
                  I agree! This is a great kit, and along with this kit I had E30M3 suspension I planned on converting to coilovers but sold to a member.

I'm really quite surprised these haven't sold, likely due to the fact that the E30M3 suspension is so rare anymore and due to value spikes folks aren't fitting big brake kits on their E30M3s anymore.

For a BBK of this quality, accessibility of parts, etc it really doesn't get much cheaper.

I hope both of our parts go to a good home, I really need these gone.

Comment

I'm going to turn this thread into a poll about how sick y'all are of seeing this being bumped.

Buy this BBK, I'm selling a f/r kit for $500 less than the price of a front M3 kit.

Comment

Rewrote OP, updated photos. If someone has an M3 in Indy I'll buy you a case of beer to let me test fit these.

Comment

Ever sell these, looking on phone now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1987 BMW 325is,(M3 S50 Swapped)-Current
                        2010 FJ Cruiser, aka E30 Support Vehicle-(Daily)
                        2008 Scion xB Lowered
                        2001 BMW 325i
                        1995 BMW 318ti
                        1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
                        1965 Ford Mustang Coupe

My Thread

Comment

And if you didn't sell them yet, did you ever test fit them?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Didn't sell them, did bring them back to PA to test fit on the M3.

They didn't fit- they look like they're for an E36 (which would make sense of the E36M rotors the kit uses).

They're just collecting dust now making sure the corner of my garage doesn't go anywhere.

Sucks because Jake bought them in a "lot" of parts from someone who said they were E30M3 and sold them as such when I was in a pinch looking for stock E30M3 calipers and brackets.

....and life goes on.

Comment

Working...
                            X