The YAN-3 Fund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Why even screw with stickers? Just takes money away from the cause.
    i think its more to remember the issue and it makes those who purchase them or donate feel like they are getting something.

It also makes for unique vinyl which I enjoy.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Why even screw with stickers? Just takes money away from the cause.
      Thats the same thing I've said. I don't think Yan wants to be a charity case with a bunch of e30 guys rocking "Yan Fund" on their cars.

I say we just donate the money and cut him a check, which he can use to for whatever he decides. I'm sure he'll fix up the M3 which looks like it needs some true loving after leaving Vlad's shop.
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
        i think its more to remember the issue and it makes those who purchase them or donate feel like they are getting something.

It also makes for unique vinyl which I enjoy.
        Why do people have to get something out of this? If they read the thread, they know what its about. I don't feel the need to be remembered for donating to a community member who got taken by a crook. Just let it be a kind action we all take this holiday season.
        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
          Besides everyone appreciated Vlad posting his girl.
          Speak for yourself buddy.
          On a side note, Yan, if you need any legal council I know people up in Jersey. Alot of people from N-Bergan who make a living practicing law. While your situation may not be a windfall for them, the heartbreak of your car would probably move them to lend a hand. Let me know.
          Rich
          EDIT
          I understand your position on the lawsuit and legal process Yan. And I respect it.
          Last edited by delatlanta1281; 12-19-2011, 09:51 PM.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

If Yan lives in CT or VA, file a case there as well...so it would be a great inconvenience...BTW, Yan = winning

Will be sending donation by end of the week:) Thumbs up R3V!!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking we're probably not going to do stickers, I don't want everyone's E30 turning into a charity billboard for Yan.

Comment

Money Sent.

Just a note. I never ever ever donate money over the net for anything, but this Christmas my family is not doing Christmas presents instead we are donating money, and well I found my cause.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                  Why do people have to get something out of this? If they read the thread, they know what its about. I don't feel the need to be remembered for donating to a community member who got taken by a crook. Just let it be a kind action we all take this holiday season.
                  This, will donate Friday when I get my paycheck.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

I can't even find the words to express my amazement at this community. I've never been more proud of this forum, or to belong to an organization in my life.

We will continue accepting donations to the fund until Dec. 31st at Midnight, and it will then be transferred to Yan.

Comment

This shit makes me feel good inside. I've been praising the the community to my family and friends and it brings a smile to all their faces.

Comment

I for one will give a new year's gift on the 30th.
                        Dual present's baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

got the ball rolling

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          Yeah, I'm thinking we're probably not going to do stickers, I don't want everyone's E30 turning into a charity billboard for Yan.

Perhaps sending them r3v decals. That way we can show our pride for our community which is what it really is all about.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sent some as well. I still like the idea of shirts.

Something like the http://www.traksclothing.com/ E30 M3 shirt, with maybe I SUPPORT YAN on the back or something would be cool... something simple.
                            alexw
                            (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                            Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              got the ball rolling

Perhaps sending them r3v decals. That way we can show our pride for our community which is what it really is all about.

Item posted, might have more stuff but I'll have to look.

P.S. very good idea this.

Comment

Paypal sent.
                                Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Working...
                                X