No announcement yet.

R3v Wristwatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No pics but my daily is a Festina f16658-2 , i wear it everywhere and it keeps perfect time.
    Also have a Bulova 97B120 and a nice Invicta that i wear now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by KDAWG97M3 View Post
      What???? Posted with an iPad..
      Woosh...
      Last edited by Turf1600; 07-16-2013, 12:40 AM.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

These three at the moment (I buy and sell as a hobby-probably flipped a hundred or more in the last few years).

Omega Ti SMP.

My dress watch, a mid 50s Universal Geneve Polerouter.

Omega Speedmaster, the "moon watch."

87 BMW 325iC

Comment

That Universal Geneve is stunning. I LOVE silver and that one is just clean and classic looking.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
            That Universal Geneve is stunning. I LOVE silver and that one is just clean and classic looking.
            I will second that.
            Best looking piece on this thread so far.

I wish I could afford a nice watch but my collection of walmart specials will do for now.
            Lol.
            sigpic
            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Just got this Guess watch. Pretty much anything from Guess I like. It's one of the very few apparel companies that has good merchandise for men.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	watch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	7157916
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Ceramic Armitron - I love it.

Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                no fat dudes. car will scrape
                Originally posted by Ryann
                Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Just picked up a late '70 seiko 5 w/ oyster band.
                  Love it. ;)
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

I have a very small collection and its not all that impressive, but I love them and want to grab a few more

1:Face Watch - to support the American Cancer Society

Luminox 3051.bo - my daily watch

This is the watch I want next. I think its an creative execution of a watch designed for visually impaired.
                    Unfortunately, there aren't many options available for the visually impaired when it comes to timepieces. While a number of talking watches and braille wristwatches with removable covers are already on the market, those often draw attention to a person's disability. That's why watchmaker Eone's…

Last edited by GaryE30; 07-30-2013, 06:55 PM.
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Quick and dirty pic. My Breitling SuperOcean i picked up when it first came out. I also have another Breitling (B2) but i dont wear it as much and may just sell it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've got a Citizen Skyhawk in black that I really regret using as a daily. It now needs a new bezel, crystal, and band lol.

This past Christmas my mom got me a G-Shock Mudman which became my daily wear. The Skyhawk will likely get refurbished and become my dress watch.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

My daily:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375271379.621339.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	7158047

For when I volunteer on the medic:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375271414.754831.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	7158048

For when I want to feel pretty and fancy:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375271451.271247.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	7158049
                          I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Picked up this guy as a project watch. It has a pretty rare movement.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

1985? Tag Heuer 2000
                              Love it even though its battery driven.
                              Did some research on it apparently its kinda rare? wrist band only says Heuer on it. Anybody know what its worth? bought it off some guy in Canada on ebay awhile ago.

Comment

My latest time piece. I have not bought a watch for my self in years.... though the wife kinda bought this one for me. Think I am going to stick with this vintage Seiko stalking kick for a while. Next one I think I will be hunting for is prolly going to be a limited production 68-69 Seiko GMT

This is 1977 Seiko 6138-3002 "Jumbo" because of its 43.5mm case diameter thats HUGE in 1977..... the 6138 movement is a auto chrono, and one of the few Seikos you can hand wind as well, this movement was used in many other similar style watches from 71-79 IIRC. I am going to DD this for a while, so far seems to be holding time well, and the chronograph is spot on. Once I get my 007 back from service I will prolly send this one out for a re-lume of the bezel and hands, a general service and light restoration if need be and re align the bezel and dial. Its got a few nicks and scratches on the case but all in all not too bad for a sub 350 dollar Auto chrono that is 36 years old.

Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-29-2013, 10:23 AM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X