X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instrument Stalk + Interior Decals

Some of you may already be familiar with them:

Just wanted to share before & after images of stalk decals --

If any owner is interested feel free to PM me for details on how to buy them.

Instruction booklet here:

Clear coat: for ultimate proctection

And this is the interior decal kit:

Last edited by mfeuro; 07-29-2018, 09:16 PM.

Prices of items for sale are required per forum rules. Please post some. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Thanks for posting — Each decal set costs $25

You can search eBay or contact me for direct/link or PayPal.

-Mo

Comment

Holy smokes, you'll see a PM from me soon enough. Is clear coat required for durability? Do these stand up to cleaners like 303 and vinylex?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
          Holy smokes, you'll see a PM from me soon enough. Is clear coat required for durability? Do these stand up to cleaners like 303 and vinylex?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I have been selling them for 1 year with zero complaints. Obviously you should clear-coat them to lock-in the decal.

I would suggest any hobby-shop brand or this brand from Blick Art (only $3)

Waterbased and non-irritating, Vallejo Polyurethane Varnish is formulated with a recently developed resin. This UV-resistant varnish has both the superior resistance of polyurethane and the ease of application of waterbased products. Available in Gloss, Matte, and Satin formulas. Plastic bottles.

Comment

I put mine on in March. I didn't clear over them, but they still look like the day I put them on. The car is a daily driver and never garaged.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
              I put mine on in March. I didn't clear over them, but they still look like the day I put them on. The car is a daily driver and never garaged.
              Hi Jason,

Thanks for the follow up :) ...Really glad it worked out for you :)

Also happy to read you are getting fair use out of your car -- that is what vintage BMW's are made for ;)

-Mo

Comment

Please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay). Thanks in advance.
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                X