Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people blame everything on the president...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
    People enjoy being told instead of actually thinking.

Over the holidays it was "Dang Obama shutting down everyone's freedoms firing that duck dynasty man for reading the bible"

Wut?
    I still dont get why everyone is all up in arms over Roberson's comments. G/Q KNEW what the answers were going to be, and since when is saying some one is a sinner racist or a reason to go all PC on their ass??? Just the vocal minority trying to legitimize their life style in general society and silence and marginalize more traditional "family values", and the usual race baiter's trying to line their own pockets again.

He has every right to say that kinda shit, if you ask me this was one HUGE P/R stunt for A&E and the DD boys. Look at the millions of dollars of free publicly they have gotten outta this................................... remember there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Since you have brought the DD guys into this I think this will fit appropriately here. Also full disclosure I have never even watched that show ever and not a fan, though I am pretty good friends with a couple of their neighbors though, I mean literally a mile up the road form them.

Originally posted by Q5Quint
    If Obama is in charge of the NSA, which is under the department of defense, even if he wanted to go about getting rid of either of them..... how would he do that? How could the president get rid of a 10 BILLION dollar line item from congress?

Short answer: He cant. Keep electing senators that vote for the NSA.
    Well lets see here just like all the other "laws" this administration has thumbed its nose at and just plain ol ignore it and NOT ENFORCE IT and just do as they wish. Like the DEA not enforcing pot laws around the country, Ignoring of immigration laws not deporting people. using the ATF to force firearms dealers to sell to KNOWN red flags (a sting would have 5-10 sales over a few days, not 100's over what 2 years). I am sure we can go on and on, and more things the Executive has ignored or just chosen not to enforce.

How about this Obamacare abortion of a law. The executive does not get to change the law as he sees fit once its passed though congress and he signs it into law. The executives job is to enforce and implement the letter of the law, not get to change things in it, grant exemptions, extensions, do overs, ect......

This administration seems to have been given a lot of rope with which to hang it self, for some reason the knot keeps coming untied. If we had an executive that wanted to neuter the NSA, its well with his scope of influence to do so, or to at least redefine its mission.

Originally posted by Q5QuintI am reading the wikipedia on the patriot act and, funny thing, they only mention the senators that voted for it.

"On October 23, 2001, Republican Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner introduced H.R. 3162 incorporating provisions from a previously sponsored House bill and a Senate bill also introduced earlier in the month.[5
    The next day on October 24, 2001, the Act passed the House 357 to 66,[6] with Democrats comprising the overwhelming portion of dissent. The following day, on October 25, 2001, the Act passed the Senate by 98 to 1.[7]"
    I have never been a fan of the patriot act I thought it was insidious from the get go, and the fact there was opposition out cry in public but then voted for 98-1 behind the senates doors where only CSPAN has cameras, who really watches CSPAN or pays attention to how someone actually votes when you can bitch in front of national news TV cameras. What does that tell you about the real path our govt is taking even our dear leader voted to extend the Patriot Act after stumping in Chicago to get his senators seat to repeal it, hell it was one of the very few things he actually voted for???
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-27-2013, 03:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

The president still blames things on bush all the time.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by E30NJ View Post
        The president still blames things on bush all the time.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVARXqCQiI
        Anyone in any job always blames the guy who was there before.

That's, like, what you do, man.
        2011 1M Alpine white/black
        1996 Civic white/black
        1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
        X