• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    Carrying in the open is asking for it.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

eh, I like open cary. I think it acts as a deterrent among other things.

Comment

I open carry and conceal carry, I'd honestly rather conceal carry most of the time but that really only works well in winter clothing due to the 6" barrel of my Browning, trying to conceal a gun of that size is a pain without a jacket. Because of this at times I open carry, I also consider "printing" of the weapon to not be concealed and would much rather have the gun in plain sight in its holster than its outline poking through my shirt potentially leading to somebody assuming I am trying to hide a gun which I see as much worse than being seen going about my business with a properly holsterd weapon.

There are good arguments on both sides, but it comes down to personal preferance(and local law). I personaly like flying under the radar and not drawing too much unwanted attention therefore I don't open carry that often but I personaly have never had an issue while open carrying, and I find that people a generally much more polite when I open carry, and that's me included. I stay on my best behavior when OC and so does everybody else, so it can't be all that bad can it lol
        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
        Bimmerbuddies LLC
        717-388-1256
        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          "bretheren"? lol

No sleeve, you brought up drive by shootings and your assumptions about the types of people who do them and what kind of vehicles they drive.

einhander only stated he was more worried about retards flashing their guns at him than actually being shot at.

then you decided to go full retard and try to extrapolate crime statistics to validate your shitty if not racist opinions.
          where did you get the mis-spelling? no sign of edit by sleeve.

otoh, the open hatred allowed here is refreshing. sort of :hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post

Congratulations on being a worthless poster?

I don't know why you have the need to white knight for sleeve or hang on my nuts but nobody cares what you have to say when you're literally invoking Hitler on a forum because of some internet shit talking.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post

Shutup.
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
              X