Immigration checkpoints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigration checkpoints?

If I lived in the area, these stops would get very old very fast.

No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

America truly is the greatest country on Earth.

I'd be in jail with thousands of dollars of fines if I tried that in Australia. Not that we have immigration checkpoints, but refusing any federal agent/police/government authority(tyranny).

Comment

But all they had to do was answer

Comment

Yeah, all this video did was make me annoyed by my fellow Americans. People like this are just assholes. I think Edward Snowden is a hero, think Oregon's plan to give illegal aliens driver's licenses is horseshit, have no time for granting broad-based amnesty to those currently here illegally, but desperately want to see our immigration laws loosened. We have a lot of things to fix here, but the fucknuts in this video do nothing to advance level heads. I feel like they have same effectiveness as those "Coexist" bumper stickers you see here. Put that on your Lada in downtown Tehran, dipshit.
        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
          I'd be in jail with thousands of dollars of fines if I tried that in Australia. Not that we have immigration checkpoints, but refusing any federal agent/police/government authority(tyranny).
          America is the greatest because they stop their own citizens and demand proof of citizenship, even though you're not actually obliged to provide them with it? They're essentially trying to bully people into complying with law enforcement. If that meets your definition of "great" then you're a moron. Great would be not letting people who are already there illegally continue a free ride, not harassing citizens. Terrified at being seen as prejudice to people who are not even a part of your country, but not so much as second guess at doing this.

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
          But all they had to do was answer
          Slippery slopes are slippery. I'm rather liberal by America's standards, and even I support respectful and informed disobedience of "law enforcement" when you're being coerced into doing something you don't have to. Complying with something because it's easy to do, when that something shouldn't even be occurring in the first place is cowardly. The same politicians enforcing this type of shit are the same ones who provide other illegal immigrants with tax funded support.
          Last edited by cale; 02-01-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            America is the greatest because they stop their own citizens and demand proof of citizenship, even though you're not actually obliged to provide them with it? They're essentially trying to bully people into complying with law enforcement. If that meets your definition of "great" then you're a moron. Great would be not letting people who are already there illegally continue a free ride, not harassing citizens. Terrified at being seen as prejudice to people who are not even a part of your country, but not so much as second guess at doing this.
            Yes, that is exactly what happens the whole world over. Government agencies/police bully people into conforming to their shitty "for the greater good" legislations. At least in America you actually have rights and liberties though.

Maybe I'm a little jaded because I come from the worst first world country ever but as I said, if I tried to disobey tyranny is Australia I'd be in jail, or in thousands of dollars of debt to the government.

This man has done nothing wrong but ride a motorcycle. Look at that police harassment that we are absolutely powerless against and our constitution has no mention of human rights or civil liberties to prevent things like this from happening. If this man refused to answer questions, he would be in jail right now, with no trial anywhere in the imminent future. It's not just people that could be seen as "dangerous bikies" being treated like this here either. Anybody that is outside of the brainwashed vanilla society is treated like that. Try driving a modified car in Australia.
            Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 02-02-2014, 12:04 AM.

Comment

You've got nothing to substantiate your opinion that the guy in that video was acting lawfully and being oppressed, all you've managed to show me that Aussie cops can act respectfully and professionally despite having a camera shoved in their face for 10 minutes. Care to explain how a guy with a straight-pipe Harley being pulled over is evidence for tyranny as you put it?

I live in a Commonwealth country, I've visited multiple others and I've never had an issue with police in any of them. If you think your country is unique I've got news for you, it's not. Perhaps you should spend more time living your life vs. spending it patrolling youtube looking for videos to reassert your foolish unjustified opinions via videos with no perspective.

Comment

Perhaps you should spend more time living your life vs. spending it patrolling youtube looking for videos to reassert your foolish unjustified opinions via videos with no perspective.
                You're a dreamer. Please tell me how riding a motorcycle that complies with all relevant vehicle legislation(the vehicle legislation in itself is a form of tyranny) is doing anything wrong? Where was their probable cause? "Oh, he's wearing a vest. Let's harass him". The onus is not supposed to be on an individual to prove innocence, it is supposed the be the opposite. Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the Yandina 5 how they're doing.

You've blatantly missed the point anyway. If you watch OP's video, it demonstrates that American citizens are within their right to refuse unconstitutional, unreasonable search and interrogation. The same is not the case in Australia, as my linked video clearly shows.
                Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 02-02-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

You're a dreamer. Please tell me how riding a motorcycle that complies with all relevant vehicle legislation(the vehicle legislation in itself is a form of tyranny) is doing anything wrong? Where was their probable cause? "Oh, he's wearing a vest. Let's harass him". The onus is not supposed to be on an individual to prove innocence, it is supposed the be the opposite. Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the Yandina 5 how they're doing.
                  Let me see if I can make this clear for you, because you seem to have a difficulty understanding it.

The video you provided shows nothing regarding him being pulled over, for all we know they were fully justified in their detention of him. If you think this is evidence for tyranny simply because he titled it harassment then I'm arguing with an idiot.

Comment

Let me see if I can make this clear for you, because you seem to have a difficulty understanding it.

The video you provided shows nothing regarding him being pulled over, for all we know they were fully justified in their detention of him. If you think this is evidence for tyranny simply because he titled it harassment then I'm arguing with an idiot.
                    Was he ticketed for anything? Defected for vehicle not complying with relevant tyrannical legislations? No.

How about this video.

I don't see "bikies" being arrested and placed in solitary confinement in america for nothing more than associating with a club of motorcycle enthusiasts. They'd have to actually commit an "offense" for that to take place. Why? Because the united states is the greatest country on Earth. Land of the free, home of the brave. Protected by a constitution which clearly outlines human rights and civil liberties.
                    Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 02-02-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Was he ticketed for anything? Defected for vehicle not complying with relevant tyrannical legislations? No.

How about this video.

I don't see "bikies" being arrested and placed in solitary confinement in america for nothing more than associating with a club of motorcycle enthusiasts. They'd have to actually commit an "offense" for that to take place.
                      The video just cuts out, neither you or I know if he received a ticket. Assuming he didn't get one because it reaffirms your beliefs does not mean that you're correct.

Yup, arguing with an idiot. Carry on anon, don't "teach me a lesson" by hacking my facebook or anything.

Comment

The video just cuts out, neither you or I know if he received a ticket. Assuming he didn't get one because it reaffirms your beliefs does not mean that you're correct.

Yup, arguing with an idiot. Carry on anon, don't "teach me a lesson" by hacking my facebook or anything.
                        Look, guy, you need to calm down by the fire with a warm glass of maple syrup, a bowl of BC bud and a game of hockey. I know he did not receive any fines, or tickets. I know he hasn't done anything "wrong" leading up to the point of the video. The commissioner of Queensland police has released an apology regarding the incident.

Continue missing the point though, buddy. You're good at it. Anything to support your Canada>USA attitude, right?

Comment

Back when I capable of driving, I resisted something like this when driving through Arizona. Guilty before proven innocent was such an awesome thing to fight against especially with bully like personas who seemed to operate in full tantrum mode. 'To protect and serve' displayed on the side of police cars only seem to exist, for the most part, as some hollow memory.

Shitty how a lot of laws/ordinances/things get passed forcing these departments in essentially abandoning their original purpose but and us vs. them mentality is something police can and should control against. Easy to blame the fucker with a face in front of you but he/she is only a product of the problem.

Edit: that officer from the first video looks like Kate Mara's sister.
                          Last edited by Dozyproductions; 02-02-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Slippery slopes are slippery. I'm rather liberal by America's standards, and even I support respectful and informed disobedience of "law enforcement" when you're being coerced into doing something you don't have to. Complying with something because it's easy to do, when that something shouldn't even be occurring in the first place is cowardly. The same politicians enforcing this type of shit are the same ones who provide other illegal immigrants with tax funded support.
                            I was going to say these very same things, we do agree on somethings it seems ;) The only other thing I would add to any of this, is why do we have Customs and Boarder Patrol setting up Checkpoints like this 50, 100, and further inland of a boarder???? Not to mention reports of the agency doing much of the same thing in Bus stations in the interior of the country in places like Omaha and St Louis.

Dozy: Protect and serve was never anything more than tag line. The SCOTUS and the courts in general have upheld on several occasions now that the agents of the state have NO duty to risk their lives in order to protect yours. They are tasked with preserving the peace and investigating after a crime has been committed..... Not to mention with the way states and municipalities have become dependent on revnue generation from fines and fees, the police are now tasked with that as well.

To protect and serve, has long been forgotten your right, its now been replaced with To hunt and extort. I applaud those individuals in video above, if you submit to something like that all your doing is ceding your rights and freedoms to the state. The more you do that the more you give up..... I am not one to give such important things away so easily, and to gain merely a little convenience, especially when it would be very convenient if such a trap was not erected in the 1st place
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-02-2014, 05:08 PM.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Do you have your papers?

Comment

Working...
                              X