regular old m60 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    i didn't realize you are in austin. i have been chilling at the airport holiday inn for the last 2 days. could have helped you work on it a little bit.
    Ha, that would've been nice. I've definitely been slacking lately, but my procrastination has reached its limit. I need to drive this bitch.

Comment

How is the project coming along? Any updates?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bobaflesh View Post
        How is the project coming along? Any updates?
        she's fires up!... kind of. she dies as soon as i let go of the starter, and reving it doesn't help. time to stick my nose in some books.

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
          she's fires up!... kind of. she dies as soon as i let go of the starter, and reving it doesn't help. time to stick my nose in some books.
          Check fuel pressure, and make sure you got all the vacuum lines capped.

First start with mine:

Capped these:

Then this:
          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
            Check fuel pressure, and make sure you got all the vacuum lines capped.
            Well my problem is she used to run, but after the rain messed up my ecu and my buying a new one, it still doesn't run. Thanks for reminding me to check my fuel pressure. I've been in a bit of a daze the past couple weeks. Gonna get that checked out this weekend. But I have a hunch that I bought a bad ecu.

Edit: also, I have all my vacuum holes capped.
            Last edited by dothadance; 12-03-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Got a text from my brother with this picture

Wtf man? There's a pos e34 8 spaces away from me that's been there for 5 years now, why me? Moved my car down the parking lot to a higher traffic area instead of out in the open. so hopefully they don't bug me again.

Comment

Houston, we have liftoff.

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                  Houston, we have liftoff.
                  W00t! Congrats!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                  Transaction feedback
                  - jpod999

Comment

Worked on my car on Tuesday. Super frustrating partially satisfying. Went to address my coolant leak on my rear crossover. Found my vacuum cap on my brake booster nipple on the back cover had cracked. So that's good news and helps explain the running rough issue. But as I was taking the coolant pipe out one of the bolt hole tabs snapped off. Glad it didn't happen when I put it back on, and I'm glad I live down the street from a badass shop. My car is located at my dad's apartments and he's moving next weekend. So shits gotta move... Preferably on its own.

Comment

Same

But different

Comment

On to parking spot #3 lmao

Dad moved across town. So i rolled her down the block to a lesser used street...

Comment

With that being said I fixed my coolant leak!

Comment

Do you have power windows? Did you run into the problem of no blower and no windows once you swap?

Comment

exhaust is done back to the muffler location. runs rough, going to check my ignition system in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by csm-e30 View Post
                                Do you have power windows? Did you run into the problem of no blower and no windows once you swap?
                                for some reason my passenger side window doesn't work anymore, but my driver side and my blower still work.

Comment

Working...
                                X