Who are you better than?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    lol, I think that guy was calling us both out.
    must be hes never visited those 2 states, other wise he may be more careful, when slinging mud like this. Its where all the "crazy white people" that could out fit a Battalion with arms and gear with just what is in the basement live. OOOOOO that normally very scary to the libz
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-07-2010, 08:00 AM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Good thing that quote wasn't from kronus himself, or else he'd have to go into the Farbin Kaiber Witness Protection Program. I'd have to hide him in a barn or something.

jklol.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

An old well pit works rather good for that
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I still have a little bit of California in me, I really meant protect from the villagers, not /end.

Comment

LOL oh sorry

William Pitt-

Comment

oh hello what did I just walk in on

:p
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Just so you know, if a white guy was enacting the same policies, I would be against the agenda as well.
                Clinton killed the last liberal congress.....

Oh wait, he isnt white either.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  Yea, kronus. They're very accepting of the fact he's black. Just thank god he's not a homo
                  I have no issue with the color of his skin, but with how thin it is.

And sadly, the opponents of the Tea Party can't form a coherent argument against their values other than calling them "racists" "rednecks" and "ignorant"

The post above is filled with false arguments, straw men and red-herrings, along with the usual false claims of racism, ignorance, etc...

The person who wrote that is oblivious as to who attends these Tea Party rallies and what they are about.

He/She is nothing but a victim of their own ignorance and intellectually laziness, yet has the nerve to call better informed people "ignorant"
                  sigpic
                  1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                  Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                  Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

"who are you better than?"

Not a damned soul... not a one. If anyone actually has an answer to this question, you have problems that need to be addressed by a psychiatrist.

/end thread
                    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled
                    98 328i Sold
                    93 325i Sold

Comment

Exactly how much guilt am i supposed to feel as a WASP? I'm confused.
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                        Exactly how much guilt am i supposed to feel as a WASP? I'm confused.
                        You are supposed to feel the guilt of keeping ALL of the minorities down. Even when they do it themselves with shit like "snitch culture" because that is still your fault too.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                          You are supposed to feel the guilt of keeping ALL of the minorities down. Even when they do it themselves with shit like "snitch culture" because that is still your fault too.
                          I wish I could be there in two or three hundred years (if this country still exists) when 90% of ppl are the same color.
                          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

Unfortunately that pride is seldom based, at least lately, on personal or collective achievement...just who you are better than. You can hear it every time a factory closes in this Country and people cheer. No, they really don't believe that closing the Auto Factories will make America stronger. But it adds a whole bunch of people to the list of those they are better than.
                            There's a lot in this article that makes my blood boil, but this is by far the most egregious. (look it up if you don't know what it means.) This statement implies that America as a collective has accomplished nothing of note in recent memory, and doesn't have the ability to remember national successes like ending Naziism, fascism, the Cold War, sending men to the moon, inventing modern technology that has characterized the decade, and being THE MODEL OF DEMOCRACY THE REST OF THE WORLD LOOKS TO.

While Europe must look absolutely wonderful to outside observers, keep in mind Europe can be Europe specifically because America is America- that includes its ability to project force over distance, to protect our Allies (It was hugely important just a few years ago- and still is) as well as create enough manufacturing jobs/money/innovations to provide the rest of the world to piggyback off of them. Ever hear of the Pax Americana? I'd guess not, but it's a real thing brought about specifically because of American exceptionalism.

As for the factories closing, it's a huge deal because the bailout of failed industries represents a slap in the face to everyone who has worked hard to avoid calamity and made it. They made shitty cars, no one bought them, and now the government owns/runs the business. Why? Where in the constitution does it say the Government can purchase and run private companies? I'd encourage you all (most specifically Kronus) to read the Constitution. It's free, and available online. I keep a hard copy next to my bed.

The sad part of this is, this article doesn't surprise me. I don't understand how anyone could be so naive, self-important, and simple-minded as to write (or post) this, but it saddens me, but it seems to be rather prevalent.
                            sigpic89 M3

Comment

cliffs...

e24 e9 e30
                              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                                cliffs...
                                White people are the cause of all of the dark people's troubles.
                                Im now E30less.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X