No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the few unconditional Trump supporters here who claimed that I have a BIAS. Well you are right. I did have a bias before the elections. That bias was against Clinton and toward Trump. I was in the same bandwagon as many in the US who wished to see a change. Oh well. I saw a change. Downward. And every single day, I can witness Trump's stupidity. Ignorance. More stupidity. More irrationality. I guess I am like so many others to have been disappointed by the swamp getting stinkier and stinkier. By nonsense decision, and especially by absolutely nothing having worked so far. Even the reworking or annihilation of Obamacare.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      To the few unconditional Trump supporters here who claimed that I have a BIAS. Well you are right. I did have a bias before the elections. That bias was against Clinton and toward Trump. I was in the same bandwagon as many in the US who wished to see a change. Oh well. I saw a change. Downward. And every single day, I can witness Trump's stupidity. Ignorance. More stupidity. More irrationality. I guess I am like so many others to have been disappointed by the swamp getting stinkier and stinkier. By nonsense decision, and especially by absolutely nothing having worked so far. Even the reworking or annihilation of Obamacare.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

To the few unconditional Trump supporters here who claimed that I have a BIAS.
        Ah yes, if someone points out your flaws, they must be the enemy. Couldn't perhaps be that a few rational people simply like to point out the irrational shit you post for what it is.

Comment

Even someone who doesn't like Trump has to see it as a success having fallen American troops from the Korean War returned home after 60+ years. That's beyond politics if you ask me, those troops made the ultimate sacrifice for the country and deserve to be honored appropriately.

It's ok to admit that this is a good thing for the country, even if you don't like Trump.

Comment

Funny, Trump's approval rating is ahead of the savior Obama and Reagan's at the same point in their presidencies. And the percentage of people feeling the country is on the correct path is at an 8 year high.

He resonates with people who aren't into politics and political correctness and it's why he gets away with saying stupid shit.

He's not stupid and if you believe he is he's already won.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

by .5% on approval but lower by 4% on disapproval.

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

However, he said polls are rigged and not reliable. (unless he likes them)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                by .5% on approval but lower by 4% on disapproval.

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

However, he said polls are rigged and not reliable. (unless he likes them)
                Well duh they are not reliable, they all said Hillary was going to win by a landslide more or less. I've never cared what polls say. But I guess if you want to take them as serious then go for it....

Comment

> he's doing better in the polls
                  > no he's not
                  > polls are dumb anyway

the perfect 3-post short story
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    > he's doing better in the polls
                    > no he's not
                    > polls are dumb anyway

the perfect 3-post short story
                    Haha for real.

You needed to say some say he's doing good some say he's doing bad. Come on you were the ending of the story

Comment

Once more, Trump back pedals.

While he claimed for days that he could do nothing.

"It was a jarring reversal for the president who has been falsely stating for days that only Congress could fix the problem."

Mexican toddlers - 1
                      Trump - 0

One more fail for the fascist administration
                      Last edited by Massive Lee; 06-20-2018, 03:27 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

"It was a jarring reversal for the president who has been falsely stating for days that only Congress could fix the problem."

Mexican toddlers - 1
                        Trump - 0

Why dont you go worry about America's hat. Seriously what is your fascination with the guy? Did it piss you off when Trudeau went to India and made an ass of himself by dressing like an Indian all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                          Why dont you go worry about America's hat. Seriously what is your fascination with the guy? Did it piss you off when Trudeau went to India and made an ass of himself by dressing like an Indian all the time?
                          You're 100% correct. Trudeau made laughing material out of this trip. Damn.What did he think? All Canada was laughing at him ;-) But at least he was not dishonest, cruel, malicious, pathological lier, stupid, vicious and incoherent like King Cheetos. :hitler: You can't defend what can't be defended... If you see no problem with Trump's behavior, I suspect you already lost your sanity.
                          Last edited by Massive Lee; 06-21-2018, 05:48 AM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

why are you so full of hate, lee?
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

It's obvious

Lee is just tired of all the double downing lies.

If Trump was Clinton, he would have said the Lewinsky stains were planted! She never wore that dress!

It's just that bad and yes the supporters would believe it 100%

Even if the economy is great, I suspect there is no chance Trump will be re-elected. This time, he will lose both the popular and electoral vote.

I will give him credit for trying to pass his original agenda: immigration and trade

Say what you want, that's what people voted for, so at least he's following through with his campaign promises.

The way he's doing is another story.
                              Last edited by Javier h; 06-21-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Mexican toddlers - 1
                                Trump - 0

Well here you go again...... Typing drivel spoon fed to you by the media Spare me the outrage....

1) the executive is ENFORCING THE LAWS ENACTED BY CONGRESS as written BY CONGRESS. The previous 3+ executives were NOT enforcing the law equally, or even at all.

You know what happens when a US citizen gets arrested during a traffic stop over a unpaid traffic ticket, with the kids in the back of the SUV, and there is no family for the kids to go to, YUP you guessed it, CPS takes them into the system. Parental status makes not one iota of difference, when you're breaking the law and being arrested... Why should people breaking the law on the southern boarder get a different standard (more favorable for that matter) of treatment based on parental status when breaking the law than any other CITIZEN of this country would get???? Oh yeah #TRUMPDIDIT and #Humainty

2) Just like with the firearms regulation, purring the last admin, there is very little the O man could do with it though E/O and all his E/Os on the matter were mearly symbolic and had little legal or enforceable substance. As much as Obama and trump would like to legislate by POTUS proclamation CONGRESS writes the laws.... So with this trump E/O its still got to pass the courts muster on enforceable since this is a CONGRESSIONAL issue to write actual legislation to fix the mess THEY created 25+ years ago.

And I think you still have no idea what fascism is, just because the media likes to say it and look stupid doing so does not mean you have to as well
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X