Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonytones View Post
    I wish i had the time and garage space.

My wife and I got both our cars stolen not too long ago. So i need something to help me get from work and home (3 mile commute)

Hopefully i can find something soon with in my budget. I'll keep looking
    Sorry to hear about your cars getting stolen, that really sucks.

Something to consider, why not just buy a decent bicycle for the commute. I mean, you can even get an electric bike for less than $800. That way your commute would be cheaper than driving and you can take your time looking for an e30 that's worth buying.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

seems like alot of work

what do you think about this
        salvage title, but i don't plan on selling anytime soon (at least 3-4 years if car gods allow me and i dont have kids)

"I just pulled the whole front end off I assumed it had damage due to a replacement fender but there is absolutely no structural damage or rust" - from seller

again thank you so much for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
          Sorry to hear about your cars getting stolen, that really sucks.

Something to consider, why not just buy a decent bicycle for the commute. I mean, you can even get an electric bike for less than $800. That way your commute would be cheaper than driving and you can take your time looking for an e30 that's worth buying.
          definitely thought of it, but riding a bike in koreatown LA is not safe. Its almost a deathwish.

also wife is getting a brand new 340 but we need 2 cars. lol

Comment

87 325is

That red "is" was initially listed for $2k.

Tranny issues with 3rd and 4th. Poor paint, driver seat had duct tape, missing fog, 231k miles etc.

Yeah it sold but not sure for how much.

Comment

been seeing too many cars on CL and Offer up with crazy rolledback miles and hiding salvage titles....

check this one out for example

Comment

Working...
              X