Track Day Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn325i View Post
    haha, You, me, and countless others.... And I get the feeling there is no need to hold our breath till it happens...
    build one. it's not that hard... ;)
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

If I had a few grand just laying around I might jump into it... I am doing fairly well with my current setup though...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tn325i View Post
        Looks like a lot of fun... How did things feel on your first outing ? Are you going to make many changes ?

I still love the sound of your car... Are you pushing it at all or do you think there might have more you can get out of it... But for the first time that was awesome !!!

Can't wait until next weekend .......
        There is always more....I was driving as hard as I needed to to find limits
        I spun once here is the video link

Yes I need to address how loose the rear end is it seems like it wants to rotate all the time...not too bad at an autocross but I am sure it will be real skittish on a road course
        The car is toeing out at the rear quite a lot more on one side than the other...so I will probably rip out the rear end again and install a camber/toe kit to correct that.....
        Failed the noise limit also:D...99.3 db was too much as the limit was 93

2.7L M20 11:1 COMP 195 whp Dyno Dynamics 2380lbs

Comment

E30s are naturally a little tail happy. I'm sure you will do something with it though.. I am really a bit anxious to get out next weekend and try this thing on.... I have done many DEs but never tried an autox

May be a tad loud but seems it is part of the aggressive nature that your car has..:):):)

Looking forward to watching you (live) run it again...
          sigpic

Comment

That was an absolute blast ! I had fun, just for fun... No competition, just fun... That may only make sense to me... But I had fun !!!..lol...

Did any of your videos come out from the autox ?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X