Finished my 5 lug swap on the touring with E36 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
    I dunno what I meant lol. In the 3rd to last pic it looks like the front wheel isnt centered in the fender. Maybe its just me :)

Will
    I agree actually with Will, it does look like it needs some more caster as well. Otherwise the car looks awesome!

Comment

yes its not perfect in the middle... but dont know what i can do more.
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico
        everything is from ac schnitzer on this car...

spoilers, mirrors, mono wiper, steering wheel, strut bar etc.

That is the hottest 5 door BMW I have ever seen in my entire life. Get some euro bumper mouldings and some MHW front indicators though. Nice job on the swap. Car would be one for the show's with some 3 peice ACS wheels.

Comment

Nice job on the swap....That is a nice E30 5 Door/wagon...... Btw i was wondering, to save myself sometime. What other 5 Lug would be compatible other than the e36 325/E30 M3.
          http://www.decal-spec.com

Comment

Nico, could we please get some more pics, like with the car washed and good scenery? M-Contours are my all time favorite wheels on an E30, and I'd love to have a good desktop-worthy shot. :D

Comment

yes i will make some good looking pics... maybe also with the new engine in two weeks because at the moment i'm on holiday without my camera :(
              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzer teil-jäger
                It looks like it needs more caster on the front wheels.
                you can tell caster from looking at the pics?
                w
                it is expected to have problem with caster when using E36 parts.... I have 2 E30 buddies converted to 5 lugs and needs to use the Treehouse Racing eyeball lollipops and also a custom adapter to push the wheel to the center of the fender...

one of them is using KMAC adjustable camber+caster plates
                BMWClub Malaysia
                www.bmwclubmalaysia.com

Comment

Working...
                X