► APEX | Up to $200 OFF a set of APEX 17” ARC-8 4-Lug Wheels + Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mwishlist View Post
    Any pics with a staggered set up, flat face up front and concave in the back?
    Unfortunately, we don't have a picture of that exact setup. However, if you want to see various E30's with APEX wheels, check out our album here :)

-Matt

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

How you doin?

Originally posted by Mwishlist View Post
      Any pics with a staggered set up, flat face up front and concave in the back?
      Only photo I have of the staggered setup on the car. 235/40/17

I run the flat face most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
        Only photo I have of the staggered setup on the car. 235/40/17
        Thanks for sharing! Your car looks fantastic :)

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Wow we’ve reached 223 members interested! Many of the wheels have already completed production and are on their way to our warehouse, which makes this production run limited. If every single person interested where to buy, we simply would not have enough wheels to fulfill every order. If you want to guarantee yourself a set, we highly recommend submitting your pledge ASAP as we will run out. Orders that are not able to be fulfilled will either be cancelled or we’ll look into offering a deal for a second batch that would arrive at a later date.

We appreciate all the love this deal has received and we look forward to getting them in your hands very soon.

-The APEX Team

Comment

I'm pledged and starting to shop for tires.
            How much camber is necessary to fit 235/40-17 up front?
            I'm currently at 2.5 degrees, will an alignment be necessary?
            Last edited by arch4ngel; 05-28-2018, 10:10 AM.
            Project
            Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by arch4ngel View Post
              I'm pledged and starting to shop for tires.
              How much camber is necessary to fit 235/40-17 up front?
              I'm currently at 2.5 degrees, will an alignment be necessary?
              arch4ngel,

Thank you for your question. In our experience, a 235/40-17 will typically require closer to -3 to -3.5 degrees of camber. However, this is dependent on ride height and tire brand/compound. I would recommend dialing in more negative camber if you are to go with 235/40-17 tires.

-Matt

Comment

We want to thank everyone who pledged and made this deal a success. We are thrilled to support the E30 community and appreciate all of your support.

Reminder, this Group Buy ends tonight at midnight (PST). This is your last chance to get $200 off + free-shipping*. Once these wheels are sold out, they will not be available until we do another Group Buy in a year or two.

If you’ve only shown interest and wish to be a part of this deal, you need to come back and submit your pledge. Showing interest alone is not enough.

-The APEX Team

Comment

Just pledged :) excited to try these on the new race car. I'll let you know what the fitment is like with the new radial mount 6 piston wilwoods.
                  sigpic
                  1991 318is S52
                  1987 325i Vert
                  1991 325i
                  2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GThomas View Post
                    Just pledged :) excited to try these on the new race car. I'll let you know what the fitment is like with the new radial mount 6 piston wilwoods.
                    Awesome! :thankyou: We appreciate the pledge. Definitely let us know your feedback with that BBK and we can add it to our brake fitment database.

Comment

The Group Buy has ended. Thank you all for your participation.

-The APEX Team

Comment

I was wondering if you guys had any experience running 225/45's? They are a cheaper option than 215/40 for most tires.

I'm really not too worried about my speedo being slightly off, but I worry about fitment or rubbing issues.

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Misterious package

Looks like I've been lied to! I was told that Christmas was in December but this showed up today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180705_1029264-02.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	7197303

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
                          :thankyou:

Comment

Originally posted by gespinal0301 View Post
                            I was wondering if you guys had any experience running 225/45's? They are a cheaper option than 215/40 for most tires.

I'm really not too worried about my speedo being slightly off, but I worry about fitment or rubbing issues.
                            It's going to rub unless you remove the fender liners and roll the fenders, almost guaranteed.
                            sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
                            X