No announcement yet.

Alpina B3 2.7 Track Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no reason to piss in the mans cereal.
    Brian Jacobs

Comment

I've passed some "fast" porsches.. I've also been completely murdered buy them. Meh. My car still cost 1/10th what theirs did (or less, in the case of the $200k+ cars), and I won't be financially ruined if I put it into a wall.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
        Nobody said car or driver were bad. Quite to the contrary. Comments were only addressed regarding the bragging about passing a Porsche... ;-) Maybe great driver (e30) vs average one (Pork)?
        Exactly! Opinions are like assholes everyone has them, just some are bigger than others.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          I've passed some "fast" porsches.. I've also been completely murdered buy them. Meh. My car still cost 1/10th what theirs did (or less, in the case of the $200k+ cars), and I won't be financially ruined if I put it into a wall.
          That right there is the best and only response. That GT3RS is a race car for the street costing $130,000. Im not sure what you could do to an E30 to spend that much on it but hell itd be fun to have that budget.

Comment

In any case - how do you like the MM engine? are you using their cam or your own?
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by madman23 View Post
              That right there is the best and only response. That GT3RS is a race car for the street costing $130,000. Im not sure what you could do to an E30 to spend that much on it but hell itd be fun to have that budget.
              yes it would, the difference between an E30 with a $100k in it and a Gt3RS is that at the end of the day the E30 is still worth $10k. But yes, it would be a bad ass E30! ahh I am day dreaming already.
              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                you guys are a bunch of waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless, Andreas, great car, glad to see an E30 being driven and tracked. keep it up.
                Fuck you shit head you don't know fuck all about this conversation!
                Your moms calling you sweat pea:yawn:

Comment

Time for some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles shots to ease the tensions.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Whatever happened to this car?
                    sigpic
                    1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                    1987 325ic Black Vert
                    1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                    1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Sadly I think it's been standing in his workshop for a while now. I don't know if there has been anymore development on the car either.

Comment

Working...
                      X