No announcement yet.

Official 2009 E30 Picnic Photo Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like there are wayy more engine swapped cars than just 2 years ago.. Seems like everyone is evacuating the stock motors in favor of MOAR POWAR

Comment

Here are the only ones I took:

They turned out pretty shitty because my camera sucks.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Josh and I just got back to Bend at 2:10 AM. I'm going to bed now...

Comment

Was a dong good Picnic! Big thank you to Lance and everyone else who spent so much time getting it ready!

I thought the quantity and quality was great! :)
        sigpic

Comment

It twas fun, and my car stayed in one piece, so i'm pretty happy about that

Comment

I was behind a table all day and didn't get to walk around. :( Thanks to everyone who posted pics! Amazing turnout!

Comment

Here are a couple of shots that I took. I did not edit or do anything to any of the photos besides re-size.

Nice right hand drive S15

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[IMG]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/runnermatt07/P1020046.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                        It twas fun, and my car stayed in one piece, so i'm pretty happy about that

Amen!
                        I felt a certain kinship with those E30 owners that had information for "modifications and interesting features" such as (paraphrasing)
                        "All maintenance is current"
                        "It made it here"
                        "It runs".

I didn't think to stick it on mine, but I was happy to get aprox 25mpg coming from east of Portland, with a stock 325i/M20, when it's factory rated at 23 :-)

I'll add my few pictures here in a bit. Great pictures from the rest of you all so far!
                        -------------------------------------------------
                        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Finally finished going through the pics....some very good ones...hope you all like em!!

Comment

wow! there were so many nice cars there this year! i wish i was not so broke and e30les! i loved the m79 camera stock set up! i have a helmet just like the one the kid is waring in that picture.

how do you get this look? it looks like my walls looked after my brother and i washed some of the shit of them when my mom lit the christmas tree on fire! :D i like it!

v

sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Nice pics brad!

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Here is all my pics!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X