Zender Challenge rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zender Challenge rims

These rims came on the car I just bought and I think I'd rather roll with basketweave so I'm putting them up for sale. I could only find like two adds from 2010 with them for sale so I'm going to take best offer. I guess they are semi rare, I know zender went out business in the 90s, you e30 fanatics should know the exact date. The wheels are extremely clean though with no curb rash. I'll also accept trades for wheels or other rare parts with cash on either end.

THESE WHEELS ARE IMMACULATE and I think they still have a good bit of tread left I'll have to check
    photos were to big to link so here you go
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like The30man.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like The30man.

mounted

Prices of items for sale are required per forum rules. Please post one. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Nice to see some locals.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

These kind of look like a 5 spoke Style 10. Sharp.

Are these 14" or 15" wheels? What is the offset? Are the tires included, and if so, what is the brand, size, date code(s) and tread depth remaining on each?

The E30 collection:
        1987 325es M52 - Schwarz / Taurus Red Sport (son #2's)
        1987 325is - Delphin / Black Sport (son #3's)
        1987 325i Convertible - Triple Black
        1989 325iX Coupe - Diamondschwarz / Black Comfort
        1990 325iX Coupe - Sterling Silver / Grey Sport

1981 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 - Green / Tan
        1998 Volvo V70 GLT - White / Tan
        1998 Volvo S70 T5 manual - White / Taupe
        2001 Ford Windstar - Silver / Grey (parts hauler)
        2006 Lexus GX470 - White / Tan (tow rig)

Comment

Originally posted by 101 View Post
          These kind of look like a 5 spoke Style 10. Sharp.

Are these 14" or 15" wheels? What is the offset? Are the tires included, and if so, what is the brand, size, date code(s) and tread depth remaining on each?
          These are 15 inch wheels I'll go home later and check the offset as well as the tire info.

Comment

Just took the rim off and theyre was a couple numbers inside, a fifty with a circle around it and an e with a 25 next to it. I'm guessing there et 25, tires are p205/ 55R15/. Yet, after checking again the tires seem like there getting on there last legs still some tread on three but probably only about 20%.
            Last edited by The30man; 09-16-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

they're
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                they're
                ;d

Comment

Bump I really need these wheels gone so I can get some basketweaves

Comment

Let the bidding begin.

Were these part of the kit? Recall a different style wheel with the kit promos.

Comment

500 obo i need these rims gone. Or if you guys like you can have a bidding war in the thread, whatever gets them gone lol.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump price drop to 400

Comment

Split the set?

I have a badly bent one....would you be interested in breaking up the set and selling one?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CharMick View Post
                              I have a badly bent one....would you be interested in breaking up the set and selling one?

Thanks.
                              If you had a complete set of nice wheels to sell, would you sell one? Lol.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                              X