Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 16x7.5 BBS RS 5x120 E30 M3 fitment - $SOLD

Hi all,

I'm putting up for sale my 16" BBS RS. I bought them from a S14.net forum member last year but am going back to the OEM style 5s for my project. When I bought these they needed work and I've spent many hours on them.

What's included:
    2x BBS RS005 5x120 ET11
    2x BBS RS061 5x120 ET20
    4x waffles
    4x polished quarter-height center caps
    No tires

Wheels were rebuilt with square barrels by the previous owner, so width is 16x7.5" all around. I replaced some of the original bolts with new from Black Forest Industries (can include original BBS bolts if desired, could be cleaned up and re-used). The clear coat was peeling on the center caps so I spent hours removing all the clear coat and hand polishing to a mirror finish (see before & after photo).

I am firm on the price - $1600 which is very fair for the condition. Most sets in this price range need a full rebuild. I have much more than this into these wheels but I need the cash to finish my project.

P1010042 by IronJoeT16S, on Flickr

P1010047 by IronJoeT16S, on Flickr

P1010037 by IronJoeT16S, on Flickr
    Last edited by IronJoe; 10-07-2017, 10:09 PM.
    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Hot damn, these with 225/45 on an M3 would be the tits

GLWS man
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Very nice set of wheels and reasonably priced.

If I didn't have a set already...

They must be 1.5" Lips with 5.5" barrels.

There only a few makers of 225/45/16 tires left but that is the size the M3 Evo used from what I was able to determine.

I bought 5 tires when I found them so I'd have a standby or spare but that size is a bit too wide to fit in the spare tire well.
      Thanks, Trusted-1

Comment

Yes, that's exactly the size I run in the photos above. There isn't much left, I got lucky on a NOS set of BFGoodrich KDWs shortly after they were discontinued, they are my favorite tire in that size.

Bump for new pictures! (The center cap logos are identical, for some reason in the photos some look silver and some look gold. )

Comment

Have these sold? Located in Portland. Really interested.

Comment

Yes they are sold, sorry!

Comment

Working...
            X