FS: 85’ 325e $3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 85’ 325e $3500

Unfortunately I’m going to have to sell my beloved 85’ 325E.

The good:
    • Manual!
    • Starts up with ease every time I turn the key
    • Doesn’t leak anything
    • Doesn’t smoke
    • From what I’ve seen, rust free! From the research I’ve done the car lived in California until the 90s where it then moved to New Mexico...it has lived here ever since.
    • Fairly clean interior
    • Clean title (in my name)
    • Sunroof and LED warning light panel work perfectly
    • Sports seats and sport steering wheel
    • Fairly new clutch
    • Gold BBS RA 252 wheels give the car a great period correct look
    • Shifts are smooth

The bad:
    • A couple of cracks in the dash
    • AC switch needs to be rewired
    • Drivers seat is bent a little, it’s an easy fix...I just have to take the seat out and weld a bracket back together. I’ll probably just end up fixing it in the next day or two.

The car has 340,000 miles, however it drives 10x better than my old 528e with 150,000 miles. Allegedly, the guy that owned the car before the guy I bought it from rebuilt the engine...but that’s just hearsay so I won’t make any promises. The car is located in ABQ, NM. I’m willing to hold it for any out of state buyers. The color of the car is “BMW diamantschwarz-metallic”.

I think $3,500 is a fair price for a rust free, schwarz, running & driving E30 with sports seats, etc. etc. etc. But if you think my price is unreasonable let me know! Also - I would be happy to answer any questions.

pictues:

Explore elliotmdavis’s 282 photos on Flickr!
    Last edited by deca; 04-19-2019, 04:16 PM.

pics don't work
    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
      pics don't work
      Try it again, imgur hasn’t been my friend recently.

Edit: Guess imgur isn't on my side today...uploading the pictures via. flickr now.
      Last edited by deca; 04-02-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

bump, I'm open to offers

Comment

Bump! Dropping the price $500 meaning the car is now $3,000...I need the money for other non-car related projects I’m doing right now. Let’s make a deal!

Comment

wonderful car! good luck with the sale. Its a smoking deal

I totally wouldve bought this if it was available when I was looking
            Last edited by 2mAn; 04-04-2019, 09:10 AM.
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              wonderful car! good luck with the sale. Its a smoking deal

I totally wouldve bought this if it was available when I was looking
              Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words :)

Comment

looking to sell this car before June 1st, going to do a little work to it today. Price is OBO.

Comment

Just replaced the window regulators (windows work now!) and just ordered a set of 205/60r14s for the car. Next im going to fix the seat...if I don’t get any real offers soon (no, $1500 isn’t a real offer :p) I’ll just keep the car.

Comment

Hopefully it’s still for sale in a month or so (for my friends sake, not yours! Lol)
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Hopefully it’s still for sale in a month or so (for my friends sake, not yours! Lol)
                      Haha, at this rate it should be. But hey, at least it will give me a chance to drive it some more!

Comment

Just got a shop to mount and balance the 205/60r14s, also just filled the car up with a fresh tank of 91.

Comment

Just received a deposit on the car from someone out of state, I will let you guys know if that doesn't work out.

Comment

Working...
                          X