No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn good editing man, you fooled me hahaha.
    sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Rig shot is win! Good editing too! Would never guess it was there.
      Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Comment

Fuck. Me. I missed it this year
          Originally posted by RUFFLZ
          #BANDISNIGGA
          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
            is that a medium format cam?
            Nope, just a regular DSLR. You can see it in the first pic. Also with a rig setup like that you want to try and keep the weight down.
            1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

is that a medium format cam?
              No, just a D90. Why do you ask?

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
              damn good editing man, you fooled me hahaha.
              Originally posted by Texas Toast View Post
              Rig shot is win! Good editing too! Would never guess it was there.
              Thanks guys

Originally posted by unrlmth View Post
              Nope, just a regular DSLR. You can see it in the first pic. Also with a rig setup like that you want to try and keep the weight down.
              exactly.

Comment

Fuck yeah, I was born in Pensecola and lived there for about 4 years, used to have the view in the second picture almost every single morning, just as close to. The base is about 10 miles from my old house, and during their shows and practices when they'd circle out and come back to the airfield, they went right over my house. Some of my earliest memories are of the blue angels.
                1987 325is Black/Black
                -Stock (mostly)

Comment

The camera looks like it has a boxy shape to it. Must be the harness

Comment

was out and about and ran across this guy. Cant hunt where hes at so I had to settle for shooting him with a canon

Nice sized Muley

Then we ran across this guy!!!!!

and how about the moon Rising over the Mission Mountains with the seasons 1st snow

Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-09-2011, 09:15 PM.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

^Ah! You're making me miss Montana!!!
                      Originally posted by z31maniac
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

So, I'm trying to shoot as many bands as possible to get my name out there.

- Provide a quality service at an affordable price. That's what I'm trying to give people.

This band played before the band I was hired to shoot. Not my best work but I snapped a few decent ones. I didn't want to invade their photographer's space.

In related news I may have a gig this weekend as the "House" photographer at a pretty cool venue, hopefully I can seal the deal. Hell it could become a fruitful business relationship. So, I'm uber excited. If it falls through I won't be upset though, I've got plenty of stuff in the works. I'm really pumped to have this side-gig offer me opportunities.

Anyways a few decent shots, some from the band I focused on later.

Lens: 50mm 1.4

Poor Water @ Joe's Grotto by bur1on, on Flickr

Last edited by DEV0 E30; 10-10-2011, 11:59 AM.
                        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Looks like you are enjoying the new camera Sleeves!

Comment

Yes I am. just need a bit faster telephoto lol most good critter shots are when the sun is behind the mountain. kinda a PIA with a 100-300 f5.6 zoomed out, and a 58mm Objective
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Might want to grab the Sigma 50-200mm HS OS. Had that lens for a while and loved it. The OS really helped with the low light situations like you have.

Only about $130 new.
                              Originally posted by cabriodster87
                              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                              Originally posted by Kershaw
                              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Only advantage that has over my current 100-300 is OS/IS. Other wise its about the same or a down grade. Saving my pennies (or just when I go back to my regular job) for both a Cannon 70-200L 2.8 W/gen 1 IS, and a Canon 100-400L 4.5-5.6. IS

and maybe a 24-105L as well

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X