No announcement yet.

getouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller! Bought a beautiful Nardi steering wheel from Miguel and he shipped quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks bud!

Comment

Super fast shipping and great communication! Thanks for the endlinks! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just received a steering wheel from Miguel. Quick shipping and he wrapped it up well too. Appreciate it!!
        M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

Pro seller. Got a pair of tweeters and seatbelt receptacle. Great communication, good prices, well packed and shipped fast. Thanks Miguel.

Comment

Bought an A/C switch from him. Arrived quickly and packaged very well to prevent damage in transit. Would buy from him again.

Comment

His items for sale are krispy. His quality of service is kreme. So go ahead, glaze him with your money and i guarantee you that it will be a sweet experience. Legit Seller!
              » PARTS FOR SALE
              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                His items for sale are krispy. His quality of service is kreme. So go ahead, glaze him with your money and i guarantee you that it will be a sweet experience. Legit Seller!

Dude.... :-) you need an agent!
                I appreciate the feedback!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Picked up an OEM shift knob and it came fully bubble wrapped in a compact box. Very great seller and an even better shipper. Buy with confidence.

Comment

Just purchased a rare Ital shift knob, arrived promptly and was mint as described. Would do more business with Miguel.

Comment

Abnormally pleased with my leather handbrake handle. Very responsive seller.. a pleasure :)
                      Darien
                      1974 2002 "Careen"
                      1988 325i vert "Serene"
                      1994 Ferrari 348 spider "Fiora"

Comment

Awesome seller, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. He was very patient with my while I had some technical difficulties with PayPal, very quick and clear communicator, and packed/shipped a differential out quickly!

Comment

Great seller, very accommodating when it came to shipping vs picking up the a diff. I'd totally buy from again.
                          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

So Miguel listed a recaro LSB seat set. From the get go he was very communicative and checked in after the sale prior and post shipping. Awesome, trustworthy guy! And he has the goods...will buy more toys as he lists!
                            sigpic

Comment

Great seller. Bought an e30 first aid kit from him, came fast and was as described. Great communication throughout.
                              e30sport.net
                              '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                              '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                              '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Working...
                              X