Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MassTuning Boston Rooftop Meet (04/27/13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MassTuning Boston Rooftop Meet (04/27/13)

www.masstuning.com

Floors 5-10 will be reserved, adding up to 600+ spaces. Spectators who prefer not to show their cars can park on floors 1-4.The weekend garage rate is $10/car and includes downtown parking until 7am. Admission into MT reserved floors is $2/person and spaces are first come first serve.

In the event of filling capacity, overflow should park in the Pi Alley Garage or Post Office Square Garage. Please keep cars and music turned off when parked. Smoking, burnouts and 2-steps are strictly prohibited. Boston Police detail officers will be on-site.

Garage Information

Coverage from the last Underground Meet
    Coverage from the last Rooftop Meet

MassTuning Facebook Group

*Prospective Vendors — Email MassTuning@gmail.com for Info!*

(MassTuning is a non-profit organization.)

RSVP: MassTuning Boston Rooftop Meet | Facebook

Comment

im in!!! See you there!!

Comment

ill be there in my e30

Comment

Hopefully there in my fresh s52 swap!
          The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Well that sucked i was two blocks away from the meet at 5 waited until almost 6 when the cops kicked us out and canceled the meet!!:evil:
            IG- nv_e30

Comment

Gonna need 3 parking garages next time I think...?? It was nutz!! Got there at 5 and the first garge was already full! Some nice cars, super stretched bikes with HUGE rear tires that were badass, could do without the revving the piss out of them as they are passing cars at a traffic light though.....think my ears are still ringing! I think the cops shut it down since there was a Bruins game and Redsox game going at the same time so it was a busy as hell day for them. Anyway, I felt it was a cool meet.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out! Here's some video coverage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j37E-FSdDRg

Comment

Working...
                X