Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 M5 for sale

Hi,

I have a 1193 M5 for sale. The car is very clean with 240k on it. Looks and drives great. I am asking 8k OBO. Car is in Gaithersburg MD. You can give me your number or email if you are interested.

No pics.. I think a M5 deserves pics in a for sale thread.
    View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

And more info geeze.
      1986 911 Supercharged Frakenstrat/Stripped
      1987 325is Delphin/Black (Olga)
      1988 M3 Zinno/Natur (Elsa)

Manual or STFU

E30 Chapter of BMW Car Club of America
      E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

see the Craigslist ad for pics. I just lowered the price to 7k for quick sale:

Comment

my brother has an 88 M3 for sale that needs little work. check the
          CL ad:

Comment

Originally posted by sharifbmw View Post
            my brother has an 88 M3 for sale that needs little work. check the
            CL ad:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...083539108.html

Does it have a clean title?

Comment

How can your bro still be selling a car that another member has already bought? Hmmmm something is fishy.

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                How can your bro still be selling a car that another member has already bought? Hmmmm something is fishy.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300643

The M3 got sold today. What the F is fishy about that reelizpro. My brother had the car for over a year so what the hell are you talking about another member bought it. It was just sold

Comment

If you read the link I posted you'd noticed the new owner posted they bought the car before you posted it here so that's why I asked. There have been a lot of scammers on here with low post counts so it seemed suspicious to me.
                  "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                  88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                  91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    If you read the link I posted you'd noticed the new owner posted they bought the car before you posted it here so that's why I asked. There have been a lot of scammers on here with low post counts so it seemed suspicious to me.

I have been dealing with BMWs all my life and have all respect for all BMW owners. I can garante you I am not a scammer.

Comment

The M3 got sold today. What the F is fishy about that reelizpro. My brother had the car for over a year so what the hell are you talking about another member bought it. It was just sold
                      I have been dealing with BMWs all my life and have all respect for all BMW owners. I can garante you I am not a scammer.
                      Relax, you posted a horrible ad, which made people ask questions that should have beeen addressed in your original posting. second if you had sooo much respect for bmw owners a simple clarification without any euphemism's would have gone a long way. oh and the exhaust on that m5 is horrible.

welcome to r3v

Comment

I can garante you I am not a scammer.
                        Should all be good then.

Comment

joins this month and posts an e34 m for half the price ive been seeing them go for, seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kozworth View Post
                            joins this month and posts an e34 m for half the price ive been seeing them go for, seems legit.
                            it has 240k

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

you should get some pics to highlight some things that make a 93 special in the US. Like the mirrors, door handles, anthrcite wood trim etc. It's a rough looking high mile car, make the best of your ad.

Comment

Working...
                              X