FS: 3SDM 0.05 wheels (16x8) w/ 205/45 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 3SDM 0.05 wheels (16x8) w/ 205/45 tires

Up for sale is my set of 3SDM 0.05 wheels. They are 16x8 with an ET25 offset. They are currently wearing 205/45/16 Federal 595S tires, with about 70% or so tread left. Neither the wheels or tires have any damage, and have been meticulously cared for. No bends, dents, or curb rash whatsoever. You WILL need at least a 6mm spacer to clear the front brakes, I am currently using a 10mm front, and a 15mm rear, and they are nearly flush, no rubbing. You will also likely need hubcentric rings, which I am not using, since I have studs.

Price is $1k OBO total including tires. I would very much prefer a direct pickup, or I could meet the buyer within reason. I will ship, but at buyer's expense.

And yes, the Stormtrooper head valve stem caps are included. Plus a whole mess of 3SDM stickers.

Last edited by Jand3rson; 02-16-2015, 09:27 PM.

Real pretty. Glws.
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I will also sell minus the tires. Make me an offer.

Comment

I will only be leaving these for sale here until this weekend, then they go to Ebay.

Comment

How much do the rims weigh?
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I love these wheels. Every time is see them, I see this. GLWS
            Attached Files
            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Love these wheels, but I thought 16x8 ET25 would fit fine on the front (mine's a facelift 325i)?

If you're running stock suspension (51mm struts) with no lowering, do you HAVE to put spacers on the front to clear the brakes?

Also I would think that the rears would fit with no spacers too, since genuine Alpina 16x8's are ET28, which is not too far off from ET25 of these wheels, and Alpinas are factory fitted with 225/45/16 rubber on the rear?

Would appreciate your input, as I really like these wheels, but don't feel like fitting spacers or rolling arches, etc.

Comment

I love me a set of good looking, yet easy to clean wheels. (living in the PNW can wreck havoc on mesh style wheels in a hurry.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by loshara View Post
                  Love these wheels, but I thought 16x8 ET25 would fit fine on the front (mine's a facelift 325i)?

If you're running stock suspension (51mm struts) with no lowering, do you HAVE to put spacers on the front to clear the brakes?

Also I would think that the rears would fit with no spacers too, since genuine Alpina 16x8's are ET28, which is not too far off from ET25 of these wheels, and Alpinas are factory fitted with 225/45/16 rubber on the rear?

Would appreciate your input, as I really like these wheels, but don't feel like fitting spacers or rolling arches, etc.
                  They need spacers to clear the brake calipers, not the struts. The backpad is small to get the most possible concave on the spokes.
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                    They need spacers to clear the brake calipers, not the struts. The backpad is small to get the most possible concave on the spokes.
                    So the rears with no spacers and 225/45/16 rubber will be fine (based on my Alpina example above), but I'll just need 10-12mm spacer for the front?

Don't want to stretch 205's on a 8J rim, so would 225/45's cause any issues on the front?

P.S. Sorry for silly questions, but I'm sure all this info will be useful for a potential buyer.

Comment

Got 205/45 federals, on my 16x8js.
                      I have a baby stretch, if you want to call it that but, hardly noticeable.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by loshara View Post
                        So the rears with no spacers and 225/45/16 rubber will be fine (based on my Alpina example above), but I'll just need 10-12mm spacer for the front?

Don't want to stretch 205's on a 8J rim, so would 225/45's cause any issues on the front?

P.S. Sorry for silly questions, but I'm sure all this info will be useful for a potential buyer.
                        All you need to clear the brake calipers is 6mm, as he said in the first post. The rear will fit fine with no spacers, and you would be able to fit 225's all around with a fender roll, although the front might stick out slightly if you still have stock suspension.

These questions have been answered multiple times already in the rest of this forum.
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Assuming these left with the car?
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                          X