help me if you can *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me if you can *pics*

ok so i have a bunch of little minor problems.

my rear taillight leaks.. turned out to be the housing was bent back into the trunk..*banged that out with a cloth covered hammer*

so on further inpection of my car..ima perfectionist. bronzit was a challenge.
    but i want the car to be straight as an arrow.

the oil cooler i beleive is bent a little as you will see in all the pics i have below.

Real question. What do you guys think is my best route for fixing all these minor imperfections!:?!?!

haha btw <<<screw that little smiley lol

problem 1

Problem 2 what to do with this.

Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Every oil cooler I have seen is just like that. I think it is suppose to be.

There are many ways to fix the rust/rot on the rear. I had some like that, I took all the paint off, ground off all the rust. Welded in new metal, and smoothed it. One would never know after it had seam sealer, paint on it. I then covered the whole thing with an Mtechnik II rear valance anyway...but I wanted it right under it, so I did it the right way.

:P
    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

The oil cooler is like that so air can flow through it.

Comment

oil cooler should be straight up and down, looks like someone hit a curb or something and caused the bottom of the radiator support to bend forward.
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

yea thats what i thought but i wasent gonna fuck with it unless it wasent soposed to look like dat. thanks guys .. ima get my trust clothammer out and bang dat fucker in place to the best of my abbilities.. as for the oil cooler.. im thinkin as long as dat fucker dosent leak or catch a blow from my clothammer itma let it chill for a while until it reeeeeallly annoys me. thanks guys. if anyone else has some input pleease let me undergo your teachings.
          Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

oil cooler

just try to bend the mounting point straight, my was kinda bend, not as forward as yorus, I just took the oil cooler off first then bend it back with a pry bar. the remount.

Comment

Working...
            X