No announcement yet.

Official Sponser Bear Mountain BBQ July 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMK is supplying uswith food andsomedrinks and bavauto gave us gift cards to raffle off. If you want its BYOL(Bring Your Own Liquor).

Comment

I'm going to eat my hat!!!:(

I can't seem to win one, I will be with my Scout Troop that weekend and can't get out of it!!! I hope there will be a show I can attend this summer.

Originally posted by madman23 View Post
      JMK is supplying uswith food andsomedrinks and bavauto gave us gift cards to raffle off. If you want its BYOL(Bring Your Own Liquor).
      sigpic
      WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

w00000t. gettin pumped.
        -Greg
        90 325isT - 12.2 @ 120ish - Dyno Results
        b18c5 EG Coupέ - 13.5 @ 100ish - Dyno Results

Comment

Sorry to here that Aerton.This is going to be a fun meet. Hope you have fun but there will be plenty of other meets you can come to.

Comment

im in there!!!

any word as to how big the turnout is gunna be?
            ive heard its mostly e36 e46 and later guys
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I know I'll be there in my zinnoberrot 1989 325is. Needs a lot of work, but it will be there.

Trying to coax my girl to go, but not sure if she will be there.

I hope to see many E30s there.

Comment

Im excited everyone seems so interested. it would be real cool to have an actual e30 turnout. it should be a great day.
                -Greg

Comment

count me in im down

Comment

who from nyc is going maybe we can meet at a neutral location and head up together
                    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

There are a few meet points. This is awsome. i thaught me and bobross would be the only E30 guys. See you all there.

Comment

Two white E30 M3's represent LI - Bing and Arvin

As far as I know Vlad, Jerry and Chutrain also going in their M3's

Comment

w00000000000000000t.

come over and say hello guys, i'll be checking id's but i'll have a full cooler in the trunk!
                          -Greg

Comment

This was a good turnout. Someone called me from az restricted number but never called back. I think my friend said his name was james but it was hard to hear him. Any1 here?

Comment

BS none of those guys showed up there were like 7 e30s which is more than i expected

Comment

So what happened??? Where are the pics from the meet???

Tell me what happened!!! I left for my trip sad that I was missing this meet....
                                sigpic
                                WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

Working...
                                X