Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virginia Feeler: Old E30 totalled by a drunk driver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia Feeler: Old E30 totalled by a drunk driver.

Hey, I'm just putting this up to try and find anything E28 through E39. Something clean, something with some sport/M setup. I think the title says it all. PM me with leads.

Hey. Sorry to hear about your e30. Do you still have the engine? If so, whats the condition?

Comment

Not sure yet, but the car is for certain a total loss. Its still being evaluated by insurance, so I'm waiting to see what they give me for it.

Comment

sent you a PM

Comment

Richmond is the worst place for nice cars...I'm glad you survived the accident. Wanna share the story?
          --Will

Comment

My Story

So there I was, driving home with three friends in my car. I was on 12th St, about to turn right onto Main St, right where it becomes two way again near Shockoe Bottom. I accelerate out of my stop (right on red, legal, but thinking about it now, a mistake this morning), and the dude's in my lane, coming at me, about 30 feet away, and going probably 45 mph. Simultaneously, I catch red and blue emergency lights coming from behind him with my peripheral vision. He hits me, and the lights were Capitol PD, pulling him for Suspicion of DUI for driving in the wrong lane. Womp womp. Dead E30, killed by drunk driver (he got arrested at the scene after failing FSB and Breathalyzer, twice) in his 2000 Toyota Corolla.

Comment

Working...
            X