• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melon View Post
    In.
    Appreciate it :)

-----------------------

We are just 2 members away from unlocking the max discount! If you want to truly be on board for this deal, be sure to submit your pledge (not just interest). If we can unlock the max discount early, we may be able to start production sooner!

-Matt

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Great news!

We’ve already reached the max discount of $200 off plus free shipping*

Based on pledges we’ve received so far we’re only starting production on the 17x8” ET25 wheel for now. Demand is not high enough yet for us to approve the 17x8.5” ET20 wheel, but it’s still early and there’s a lot of time left to make both happen. With how many of you showed interest in that size, we believe it can definitely happen. We’ll update the group as we progress towards developing both.

If you’re interested in the concave wheel you should pledge now if you haven’t already to help it get across the finish line. If we can reach the minimum production threshold before the deal ends then we can start production earlier and deliver it earlier.

If you’re interested in the flatter wheel but you haven’t pledged yet, you’ll want to do so ASAP. Units will be limited since production is already underway. We’ll be shipping in the order pledges are submitted, and availability of finish preferences get prioritized in the same order.

Pledge now, save big, and let's bring back our 4x100 wheels!

-The APEX Team

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

How many are we away from production of the concave?
        Singer Vehicle Design.
        Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

APEX | 17" 4-Lug ARC-8 Pre Group-Buy Discussion Thread

I’m interested in a set of concave, but really don’t have the cash to drop on a brand new set of wheels right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by cali_e30 View Post
            How many are we away from production of the concave?
            Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
            I’m interested in a set of concave, but really don’t have the cash to drop on a brand new set of wheels right now.

We just hit the required numbers and are moving forward with production of both wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We appreciate the interest and hope to earn your business in the future :)

Comment

Any hope of another group buy? :)

Comment

Working...
              X