Turn signal stalk button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn signal stalk button?

My turn signal seems like you can push the whole plastic part in, like it was a button, does anyone know what this is?

Sorry I can't be more clear, but I just noticed it.

it has something to do with the OBC. I don't have an OBC so I can't tell you what it does.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I don't have an OBC either so I can't tell what it does :P

Comment

It cylces to the next function of the OBC, then back to the clock. Useful for high speed menu changing.

Comment

if you have that stalk, either BMW fucked up, somebody has replaced it, or somebody removed your OBC. I don't believe that non-OBC cars came with stalks with buttons... my 318is didn't push in, so I had to replace the stalk

Comment

I have a full OBC with that stalk and it is an OBC button it basically what Mystikal said it cycles through the OBC.

it helps you so you dont have to move your arm to press the buttons, its so you can be a lazy bastard and use your pinky to cylce through. :P

Most 4 doors didnt come with full OBC's so im thinking one of the previous owners replaced the stalk with one that had the push button.

Comment

I replaced the stalk a few months ago, I was blowing fuses and it took hours to track it all the way down to a bad turn signal stalk. I guess the one laying around at my mechanic's house came from an OBC equipped car :P

Comment

Maybe now you should get a full OBC. :P

Comment

Working...
                X