No announcement yet.

wheel bearings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 1st side i did took me like 2 hours.
    the second side took me 30min.

Take the arm off. Use a press. Change your t/a bushings while your in there.
    -Chris

Comment

Pah. You whippersnappers with your "engineering" and your "correct tools".

'90 325i

Comment

Does anyone know of any online deals where I could snag a wheel bearing?
        I'm in need of the right rear bearing, though i kinda want to replace both.
        1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

Comment

seeing that i started this thread almost a year ago I guess I can confirm that what I did actually did work. With as much doubt as there was, it did actually help with the wheel bearing process.

Oh and an answer to your question, look on google for FAG bearings. I know it sounds weird but they make a very good product. I got my bearings from an independent distributor so I couldn't really help you out with getting one. Mine wear about $30 a piece so hopefully you wont have to pay much more.

hope that helps.

E30Fiend
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Part Number Off The Bearing

Does anyone have a bearing that could check the number on the bearing and the make, not the bmw part number
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X