WTB Rear Impact Strip, Late Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Rear Impact Strip, Late Model

A VW made a mistake and cracked my rear impact strip. Looking for one cheap here before I buy a new one. Just the middle strip.

I may also have random bits that I may add here later.

I have a lot of parts to trade too, if anyone wants to consider that as well! Send me a PM if you have a clean one, and if you're looking for anything in particular or drop me a price!
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Aka trim. I also need the passenger side. US market, unless the euro market is cheap and the whole rear strip.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Working...
    X