New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSR Roll Bar with removable center section
    Has been painted black, mounted in a car, used for harnesses... never "used" in a rollover/accident. ;)

New they are $575 and come in bare steel.

Used this one can be bought for $450 picked up in Bow, NH (03304) or shipped via Motor Freight at buyers expense.

Please email me for fastest response.
    Chris@VSR1.com

Thank you,
    Chris
    Below the radar...

Comment

Came across these today Ronal LS $650

not mine don't care but $500
      Last edited by M-technik-3; 10-12-2014, 02:01 PM.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Throwing Star replicas.
        Cheap at 175 if straight
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Interior Package w/sport seats: http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/4714611075.html

BMW Parts in Natick: http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/4714612753.html

Comment

Anyone parting out an E30 in central mass? I need some sheet metal under the hood where the vert battery usually sits. (I can take some pics of what I need. its up against the firewall, and its all ribbed for strength) Mine is all rotted there, down to the lower portion of the battery tray under the hood. Its not an easy piece to replicate. I assume this looks the same on the sedans and coupes. and is probably in perfect condition with the battery being in the trunk and all. Mine got rusty from the battery acid I think.

I could bring my tools, cutters.

Thanks
            Jay

Comment

If anyone is interested PM me or text details are in the post
              92 Granite Silver Vert
              M60B40 5spd

Comment

WTB---ETA valve cover with cap

Anyone within an hour of the NH seacoast?

Thanks

Comment

I have many e30's and parts laying around / parts cars.
                  Phone number (860)713-4504
                  Shoot me a text on what you need and if you can meet up for pickup or need it shipped. I can't promise you that i have it, but a very good possibility. thanks!
                  88' E30 325 24v Turbo Coupe
                  91' E30 325i Sedan
                  09' E82 135i Coupe (Sold)
                  01' E46 325ci Coupe (Sold)
                  97' E36 328is Coupe (Sold)
                  91' E30 325i m52 Coupe (Sold)
                  90' E30 325is Coupe (Sold)
                  90' E30 325ic Coupe (Sold)
                  88' E30 325is m20 Turbo Coupe (Sold)
                  88' E30 325 Coupe (Sold)
                  87' E30 325e Coupe (Sold)
                  86' E30 325es Coupe (Sold)

Comment

this is me not bothering to look through 52 pages of stuff, but does anyone have a set of early model tails in deuce condition. don't care if they need a buff just no cracks

Comment

I have a complete black sport interior in great shape. Includes front sport seats, rear seat, front door cards and rear door cards. Looking for $500 for everything. Will not ship.

Comment

WTB: Getrag 260 5-Speed

I met a fellow enthusiast and he is looking to get his e30 back on the road. It needs a transmission. Getrag 260 5-Speed. I am happy to connect him with a seller. He is in Southern, NH.

Thanks

Comment

Looking for a 55L gas tank for an 87 325e. Anyone got one?
                          sigpic
                          1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                          I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Looking for an OEM radio. Thanks

Comment

Hey guys -

I am converting my car back to the original pearl beige interior. Therefore, my complete black sport interior is for sale. I will sell any parts as long as they meet the following requirements:

-Both front seats
                              -All four door cards
                              -I am holding onto the rear parcel shelf for the moment
                              -I will be keeping the seat belt receptacles as they are brand spanking new

Will not split up the seats and will not split door cards (meaning I will not sell them off piecemeal.)

$400 for everything. Seats have some cosmetic defects as noted (piping split on driver's side, leather wear, some marks/abrasions, and rear door shells have seen their fair share of feet kicking). All adjustments work. Slide back and forth with ease. Seat rails could be spruced up with some fresh paint.

Located in Providence. I will have it out of the car next weekend.
                              Last edited by K20RI_211; 10-26-2014, 05:31 PM.
                              Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
                                I met a fellow enthusiast and he is looking to get his e30 back on the road. It needs a transmission. Getrag 260 5-Speed. I am happy to connect him with a seller. He is in Southern, NH.

Thanks

Thanks for the ad Pete. I picked up a G260 from RedHoodRidha today. Oh boy, can't wait to get it in the car!

Thanks again
                                Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X