Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20 Config

All greetings from Moscow!

In 2018 I want to take part in the local championship of Youngtimers. But for along time did not work with engines of type M20. Tell me briefly so as not tobreak the technique.

The configuration is planned:

M20B25
    cam-shaft Schrick. Lifting the valve 12.2 phase 304
    Springs Schrick
    Rokers RH Engineering
    Stock intake manifold
    Exhaust manifold made in USA no name :)

Can you set this on thefactory DME?

Are there any problems with this configuration? Can not eat parts compatibility?

I write through an electronictranslator I hope the meaning will not be lost. J

Thankyou

Who used these adjusting screws in the M20? How are they at work?

CB Performance - High Performance Racing Products, CNC Ported Cylinder Heads, Carburetor Kits, Ignition, EFI Systems, Turbo Kits, Long Block Engine Kits, Disc Brake Kits, Drop Spindles, Suspension Parts, Dune Buggy and Sand Rail Parts for Aircooled Volkswagens.

Comment

Who is RH engineering?

If you mean rhd then that cam won't work you need their cam to.

Regardless the piston won't accomodate that cam the valve will hit piston

Don't use the factory dme it's not good with race camshafts
      89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Comment

This rocker will be bad with a camshaft so that I have?Is the roller a roller or a bearing?

Comment

you need one the the RHD cams for the RHD rockers, of which there are 3 profiles i know of. it wont work with a normal cam from schrick, bmw, catcams or anyone else. if you want to use a schrick and billet rocker there are a few other companies that make them

the RHD rocker is a roller follower that runs on the cam as opposed to the sliding follower. it use a needle bearing.
            89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Working...
            X