Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I stay away from the e30 325e? What say You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I stay away from the e30 325e? What say You?

It's basically priced at $999 but negotiable. She says the tranny does not work in 2nd sometimes and theres a ticking noise from the engine. Is it worth it?

Pay half that at the most, it's also gotta shitty paint.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I paid $1000 for mine and all the gears work and it runs great.

Comment

No. I saw one for 400 with a messed up slave/clutch or something when I was looking. Almost bought it too. There are tons of cars around here. Just be constantly checking craigslist and be ready when something comes up.
        1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

You should see if that dude would sell me his whole valance/lip/brake ducts. :) then junk it

Comment

Thanks guys... Looks like I'm gonna pass. There's another guy more local to me selling his 1983 e21 and asking $1,700. In fact, I bet he's on the boards because who isn't nowadays? After owning my old e36 m3 for 10 great years, it's now time to get my foot in the door of the e30 world.

What do you guys think of this one? If he's on this board, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ecoviper9 View Post
              You should see if that dude would sell me his whole valance/lip/brake ducts. :) then junk it
              haha...

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
              I paid $1000 for mine and all the gears work and it runs great.
              hot sig...

Comment

Working...
              X