No announcement yet.

The Official Drunk & Stupid Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm oging to share ou all in aina d a piece of advice.

fuck eevryone form the oopposide sex and if oyu are gay fyck the people taytt you ewant to fucking do sfuck shit sjusyt do so i don't offffencd anyoje that likes the buthole

hahahaahhahhahahaah

UFJCKF AL THIS THIEHISHT

Vodka is fucking awwersome

Fuck all of you and all khathe fucking horses otu eduhsdhfjh you dfucking fucked in the fuck road fuck ojn guckck

FUUUUUCJCKKKCKCha EAL oytu!!
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Called off work. Drank my weight in Bud Light. and Tomorrow I drive for Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
        conki your avatar is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

and wtf, my two drinking buddies are in north dakota right now, fuck them.

and my other friend that i usually drink with is apparently mad at me because i was drinking with him a few nights ago and his mom asked me if i could drive her to the bus stop in the morning............and i said yes and then my friend passed out so i ninja'd out lmfao...

vodka ftmfw!!!!!!

Matt
        lmfao, that fag got all emo over something the last time we drank together and now he's like "don't come around here no more"...

fuckin waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, wtf

i was supposed to give him my old e30 but fuck him, i'm sellin that shit now!!!!!

also, vodka ftw!!!
        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
        Originally posted by kronus
        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
        Originally posted by chadthestampede
        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Hey you cocksucking whores.

I've been drinking 9%+ Sam Adams Imperial Stout all night.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

bourbon & coke in my hand, just had a shot as well. mmm, i fucking love whiskey.
            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

anyone into cold shots?
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH waaaatttttttttttt... yum yum to my tum la la la anchorman themeee ok i got a stop

Comment

As a long time lurker, I must ask...
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Is this Farbin? Might be a repost, if it is I'm sorry. I was going to start a new thread but figured the Drunk & Stupid thread would be good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                    anyone into cold shots?
                    i dont think americans know what that is,

i just woke up from girls fighting and screaming. coors light will fuck you up i guess lol. what a night

oh and weed is by far the best cure for a hangover, GOT THAT WHITE RHINO in my vtech yo
                    Last edited by smurfs_182; 08-28-2010, 07:29 AM.

Comment

House music session at the crib with 3 cases of beers. Door is open with walk ins coming in... tonight shall be good.

And no one is selfish here... all are invited, and those who cant make it, we wish you all a good drunken saturday!!
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Comment

I just drank wine from a fucking juice box. A 12 pack from fucking italy courtesy of a very good friend. WTFNITNIA? (Why The Fuck Not Is This Not In America?)

Comment

Just got back from my cousins wedding, made a bunch of friends and had a blast. Drank nothing but Dale's pale ale all night in his honor (his name is Dale). Now I'm chilling in my room at the Hilton in Denver, one more day before I go back to good old sb. Good shit. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                              All the taste of piss with ice to cut it. Awesome.

-Charlie
                              i really just don't like how the united states consumes the most resources in the entire world. and now how walmart is setting up other countries on the same trend.

and it doesn't seem like george bush ever seems to know what's going on.
                              i have no idea what sorts of things he really cares about. it's like he just wants to inspire people with his speeches.
                              watch movies online

Comment

Originally posted by leenco12 View Post
                                i really just don't like how the united states consumes the most resources in the entire world. and now how walmart is setting up other countries on the same trend.

and it doesn't seem like george bush ever seems to know what's going on.
                                i have no idea what sorts of things he really cares about. it's like he just wants to inspire people with his speeches.
                                wat

Comment

Working...
                                X