This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    San Antonio, but I make it up to McKinney every so often. That's fairly close to Allen according to Google maps.
    Yeah they are really close. I've been thinking of going with H&R sports and billies but wasn't sure of the difference with the HD vs sport on the billies.

Right now mine is just on e30 M3 springs, so its a tad lower, not real sure how much as I bought like this, and I have the offset front control arm bushings
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Finally installed the P/S cap o-ring.. before finding the forums and trying things myself I went to a mechanic for leaking fluid and he charged me to replace the reservoir.. I later noticed it was still leaking. I see on the forums people talking about the o ring so I decided at a couple of bucks I could go wrong.. low and behold my cap didn't even have one...

I also deleted my antenna. I have no radio in the car yet but when I finally install it I hope to run the antenna up the pillar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmm what didnt I do, did the hard part of the conversion to R134, changed the heater core, put the front brakes back on, changed the cowl grills and a bunch of other stuff.
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

The little
          Little things

Comment

Replaced my dead battery and all of the fuses.. I know some were blown, I'm sure most were good.. I guess I just had some OCD about them being old and mix matched brands and even wrong amperages for some.

Comment

Finished re assembly. Had the interior fully gutted to repair leaky heater box. I got the carpet out in one piece!! And back in nice and clean.

Comment

installed new wire set, distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs, new air filter, cleaned out the ICV, changed oil and filter.

its like a new car. unreal difference in performance.
                271k on my clock, on my 4th timing belt since 2001. its my daily. there is no other car.

thank you
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

I replaced my motometer odo gears that only counted every 4th or 5th mile to a new set from Garagistic. Much better to have a working odo again.

Also installed one of these on my now dry undercarriage:

Initial impressions are very good. Car feels/handles much more similarly to my 318is did now. Definitely helps with the "noodlieness" of the convertible's chassis.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Garagistic clutch stop. Grabbed it on sale. I use to jam my floor mat under the clutch pedal and now I don’t need to.

Comment

Cleaned up the ECU wiring and installed the cluster:

VIDEO

Comment

Did a thing.

Comment

Mmmmmmm... the Staz is getting close to the Finish line....!

CAPP :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cptcarisma View Post
                            Mmmmmmm... the Staz is getting close to the Finish line....!

CAPP :-)
                            Hoping we can fire it up this weekend!

Comment

Cut a hole in the hood. That should help my engine compartment temps. A little nerve racking cutting into carbon fiber but it went way easier/smoother than expected.
                              m106 1990 e30
                              e36 daily
                              e32 cruiser

Comment

^is this the one with the m106 as noted in your sig?
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X