What does "fuckr3" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
    It's funny how they think they're doing any damage to this site. Oh no, less ricebois? Cool
    OTOH, we now have no chance to redeem their lost ricer souls.

Comment

post the IG account
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        post the IG account

He's had that as the first hashtag in his posts for years now. I just love to think about how much someone's butt has to hurt in order to maintain that kind of dedication. It gives me immense joy to know how much r3v hurt that waffleboy.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

wow

I like that it's all caps too

It would be hilarious if we stole that hashtag and put it on an official R3v sticker
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

wow

It would be hilarious if we stole that hashtag and put it on an official R3v sticker
            Excellent idea...Who isn't doing anything at work and can do some graphic design work?

Comment

wow

Guy looks and sounds like a bona fide Slut Nugget.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

We continuously kicked him off the Southern California E30 pages as well because of the fights he would start on them when he didn't like the opinions he was asking for about his car. Final ban was after he threatened to 'beat up' an admin at an upcoming meet after continuous 'I'll find you' threats LOL.

Even though he carries this grudge with r3v and part of SoCal's e30 community I think he knows deep inside he was the asshole, because his rhetoric has changed when he posts on e30zone's FB page.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Just realized who this guy is and why he stared me down (r3v sticker) when I drove past his work bay to get my tires from a nearby shop.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                    I can attest to this. 2+ years ago...

...R3V, RealOEM, and a sledge hammer are probably the most useful tools for an E30 owner.
                    You know that scene in the movie Swingers? EDIT - YOUTUBE links aren't working me thinks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEGiVaXpj94

And yes, RealOEM is almost as important as a 10mm socket. Hell, a 1/4 sockets/ratchet, a 3/8" combo as well that goes up to 22mm from craftsman, and a pickle fork, and you can do about 90% if repairs on an e30 with about $100 bucks in tools. Ps - I prefer a lead mallet - it's blows are deadly, but don't mare things like a steelhead does :)

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                    The takedowns when I first joined were brutal and I remember people saying that R3v was even more brutal before that. lol
                    Guys would get roasted till they resemble a bbq charcoal briquettes for just posting a new roundel that planned on installing. "It's gonna be tight!" It was like "That's all you're bring to the table here? GTFO with your little mod"

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    He's had that as the first hashtag in his posts for years now. I just love to think about how much someone's butt has to hurt in order to maintain that kind of dedication.
                    Yikes. Wonder what we said to him? It's not like we pissed in his cheerios. Or we sold him something and he never got it. Jeeze.
                    Last edited by george graves; 10-23-2018, 03:46 AM.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      You know that scene in the movie Swingers? EDIT - YOUTUBE links aren't working me thinks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEGiVaXpj94

And yes, RealOEM is almost as important as a 10mm socket. Hell, a 1/4 sockets/ratchet, a 3/8" combo as well that goes up to 22mm from craftsman, and a pickle fork, and you can do about 90% if repairs on an e30 with about $100 bucks in tools. Ps - I prefer a lead mallet - it's blows are deadly, but don't mare things like a steelhead does :)
                      Hahaha I never saw that movie before, it came out when I was 1. I'll have to watch it now. Vince Vaughn is hilarious. Good call on the lead mallet, I'll look into getting one.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      Guys would get roasted till they resemble a bbq charcoal briquettes for just posting a new roundel that planned on installing. "It's gonna be tight!"
                      I'll do you one better. It'll be one of those cheap carbon fiber roundels off ebay.
                      Last edited by CMBusch; 10-23-2018, 12:44 PM.
                      Originally posted by Melon
                      Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                        The takedowns when I first joined were brutal and I remember people saying that R3v was even more brutal before that. lol

Lol yeah my join number is somewhere around 4300... I didnt ask too many stupid questions as I had a decent auto background anyway.... but what are no considered fairly advanced questions were met with utter disgust and hostility lol....

This place has the reputation. For dealing with idiots for a reason and it really is tame now....
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

All I know is new members have to post pics of their girlfriends before receiving help.
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            All I know is new members have to post pics of their girlfriends before receiving help.

Done.
                            I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                              Excellent idea...Who isn't doing anything at work and can do some graphic design work?
                              I qualify for the first part of this but not the second

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Melon

"Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Working...
                                X