This is boots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is boots.

We have a gun thread, a knife thread...why not a boot thread?!

Rules are simple...post your boots; Work boots, Dress boots...they just have to be a pair of boots. **don't post your Yeezys, this is not the place for sneakers or dress shoes** Chukka boots are acceptable.

Brand and model would be helpful too!

Maker: Red Wing
    Model: Iron Ranger 8111
    *Lug Halfsoles nailed on for added grip*

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Reserved.
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

rarely wear anything else other than boots of some kind, and 95% of the time its these.

Whites
      Smoke Jumpers
      All leather construction (no steel shank) made the old way, by hand.

P8050246 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Same here with wearing my boots almost all the time.

Every 16-20 months I buy the same pair.

I wear them everyday for work, yard work,etc all seasons. Just a bit thicker pair of socks when it's under 15-20 out.

As you can see a new pair is coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          rarely wear anything else other than boots of some kind, and 95% of the time its these.

Whites
          Smoke Jumpers
          All leather construction (no steel shank) made the old way, by hand.

P8050246 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
          You do any wildland firefighting?

Comment

i got Hathorn smoke jumpers. same pattern and built by whites, and does not have the support ball like whites. i personally hate that whites have that support ball so went with the hathorns, which were also cheaper.

i also want to pick the northwests up to have as a more everyday walk around boot. the vibram on the smoke jumper gets destroyed when walking on cement or anything thats not forest duff.

Comment

I drive a ready mix truck for a living. My boots (even the concrete rated boots) last about 3 months at work and they are destroyed. never took a pic of them because they come and go so fast.

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
              Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Timberland Shazzberg
                Because $50 and waterproof for all that tough college campus walking.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Damner Ft. Lewis. 10" tall. Gore-tex. 400g. All year round. Rebuilt once in four years. I will wear these the rest of my career.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

dailying hawthorne iron rangers

cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      dailying hawthorne iron rangers

Those are my next pick up then I'm getting a pair of the 8114, you cannot beat how amazing RW makes these.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Been wearing these for a couple years at my manufacturing job. If i was still running a rollform mill with coolant everywhere they'd probably last half as long but i mainly do mig welding or general labor: http://www.carolinashoe.com/Product?stockNo=CA1520

My Feedback

Comment

Top this!
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Mfever View Post
                            You do any wildland firefighting?
                            Lol no, yes its a wild land fire rated boot, since it what I can buy off the shelf at home its what I get. I build pipelines for the oil and gas business. I know a number of loggers and wildland guys, all wear whites or nicks, and I will likely never wear anything but ever again my self.

Kickin.... I know you likely know this already, but there are a couple of other differences between the whites and hawthorn's namely machine stiched lasts on them vs hand stitched on the whites. There are also a couple different grades of hawthorn as well one does have the higher arch in them. Also iirc the whites have a quad lock stiched upper to last vs a tripple lock stitch on some grades of hawthorn
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Hipsters

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X