FS: 1990 325iS project +Parts $2500 Madison, WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 325iS project +Parts $2500 Madison, WI

I'm getting out of the E30 game. I'm looking to sell my project 1990 325iS with stroker M20 and all associated parts. The car does not run and drive currently. The engine is in, but not fully connected to cooling/plumbing/exhaust.
    The basics: The chassis has 113K miles. Rust free (there's some dirt showing in photos). Tan interior with heated sport seats. It has a 2.7L M20 stroker with about 1K miles on it, rebuilt transmission with similar miles, Dinan short shifter, M Tech 2 steering wheel, ZHP shift knob, brand new iS side skirts with mounting hardware (unpainted, still in plastic wrapping). The car comes with headers and x-pipe, magna flow muffler, and all the parts needed to finish assembly. Also complete rear headrest kit.
    I'd like to see the car go with all the E30 parts I have kicking around: spare headlight bezels, various plastic parts, late model bumper, Zender rear spoiler with 3rd brake light, tan interior door cards, etc. Yakima roof rack. Can provide a complete list if needed. No interest in selling parts separately at this time.
    I can take any pictures or close ups. I snapped these while doing yard work today to stop procrastinating getting the car posted.
    Ask any questions you may have. The car will obviously need to be trailered from Madison, WI.
    Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ic3yB2HNauziGePZ7

Pm sent

Comment

More pms your way.

Comment

Hot damn I want this.
        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Car is sold! To the first person who contacted me. Thanks for all the interest.

Noel

Comment

Working...
          X