Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

get-together/drive for VA, MD maybe NC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the BFc NE section. Capital club will be full but maybe you can get a fun run in.

Comment

im not gonna auto-x my car but others may be interested
      HDE30 <3

Comment

If theres a good number of guys going then I'll go to, why on a sunday though. it's going to be a bitch of a drive back home for me, oh well.

Mike Fritz

Comment

Its closer to home than school mikey. I dont think its 3 hours.. Maybe the complete southern line of VA. I didnt know its money to get onto the skyline. Id be down for a more central location. Summit point and PTG are pretty close to winchester where my dad works. One of the guys knows some people over there and maybe we could get a tour or something.
          Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
            charlie I say hop the parkway and come on up man you have no excuse
            well if I come I'll have to take another way due to the possible federal threat, ya know what I mean ;-)
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
              Its closer to home than school mikey. I dont think its 3 hours.. Maybe the complete southern line of VA. I didnt know its money to get onto the skyline. Id be down for a more central location. Summit point and PTG are pretty close to winchester where my dad works. One of the guys knows some people over there and maybe we could get a tour or something.
              yeha it might be less, I just mapquested the zip I got from home.

if your up for going I'll go, even if you don't want to drive we can always just take my car.

Mike Fritz

Comment

Well I'm in Fairfax which is like 15 mins from DC. I would also prefer a more central location but I'm willing to drive a bit. I picked sunday because i have to work saturdays. I'm really looking for more of a nice spirited drive than an Auto-X or a meet and greet. I mean meeting and greeting is nice, but only for so long.....
                --Will

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                  well if I come I'll have to take another way due to the possible federal threat, ya know what I mean ;-)
                  you mean 35 mph on awesome twisty roads for a few hundred miles is hard for ya?
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSuck
                    Well I'm in Fairfax which is like 15 mins from DC. I would also prefer a more central location but I'm willing to drive a bit. I picked sunday because i have to work saturdays. I'm really looking for more of a nice spirited drive than an Auto-X or a meet and greet. I mean meeting and greeting is nice, but only for so long.....
                    I ahte to break it to ya but if NC guys show the place in VA is central.
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

Im interested. Just figure out a date so I know when I need to ask off from work. This is a good reason for the NC guys to come visit avus since he has drove down here so much. We kinda owe it to him.

Comment

Sunday is also Easter remember so....Va tends to be a police state during holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by sidewaysdave
                          Im interested. Just figure out a date so I know when I need to ask off from work. This is a good reason for the NC guys to come visit avus since he has drove down here so much. We kinda owe it to him.
                          aww isnt that sweet. Ive only done it what three times now. yeah I say we all meet at sharp top some saturday in may that would be awesome.
                          HDE30 <3

Comment

so whats it look like to do the second weekend in june, the 17th maybe? I think if we get on it now we will actually get a decent turn out.
                            Last edited by Avus E30; 04-18-2006, 01:54 PM.
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Better be reallll careful on the parkway!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                                Better be reallll careful on the parkway!
                                we will step off the parkway for the fun driving. I know the local side roads relatively well. its just a short time on the parkway and a place to grub. then off for some decente mtn roads
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X