The Official Drunk & Stupid Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Drunk & Stupid Thread

You know this is a great idea, so just go along with it. Instead of clicking on the several drunk posts that Pasha and other fellow members make, they can now all be contained in one thread, yay!

I'll get this started with my rant:

"He-hey Loise, diarrhea."
    "Not right now Peter, I'm serving lemonade."

Back to my Corona slushies and oatmeal pies.

Originally posted by permit
    You know this is a great idea, so just go along with it. Instead of clicking on the several drunk posts that Pasha and other fellow members make, they can now all be contained in one thread, yay!

I'll get this started with my rant:

"He-hey Loise, diarrhea."
    "Not right now Peter, I'm serving lemonade."

Corona slushies... why haven't I thought of that before... that sounds amazing.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

i can hardly keep oatmeal pies down as is, have fun with that!

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
        Corona slushies... why haven't I thought of that before... that sounds amazing.
        All the taste of piss with ice to cut it. Awesome.

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

i really just don't like how the united states consumes the most resources in the entire world. and now how walmart is setting up other countries on the same trend.

and it doesn't seem like george bush ever seems to know what's going on.
          i have no idea what sorts of things he really cares about. it's like he just wants to inspire people with his speeches.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen
            i really just don't like how the united states consumes the most resources in the entire world. and now how walmart is setting up other countries on the same trend.

i have no idea what sorts of things he really cares about. it's like he just wants to inspire people with his speeches.
            Wrong thread?

Kyle
            1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
            DILLIGAF

Comment

Awesome idea for thread guys,
              Ill be back for a rant next time im drunk lol

Old skool fool

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer8604
                Wrong thread?

Kyle
                am i supposed to discuss my favorite alcohol? i have a buzz and am currently angry at everybody

Comment

I love the fact that we can consume the entire planet. Screw you sand countries. Walmart succeeds because it is a well run business that provides similar or better products and services at lower prices than its competition. If the "mom & pop" stores that it allegedly runs out of town weren't total shit to begin with, I'd shed a tear. However, walmart is on the same level of suck as any other retail chain. They're all crap, but if Walmart can get me my 5 quart jug of Mobil 1 for 3 bucks cheaper than anywhere else, I'm gonna go there.

Bush is the president, his job is to look pretty and give good speeches.

-Charlie
                  Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

am i supposed to discuss my favorite alcohol? i have a buzz and am currently angry at everybody
                    maybe im just totally shitfaced and i got confused myself?

Kyle
                    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                    DILLIGAF

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm on my way over!
                      91 m3

Comment

Anything can be discussed in this thread, thats the beauty of it.

Charlie, I throw tequila and a splash of margarita to make it perfect.

Sean, if you smoke or enjoy drinking forever, feel free to invite yourself over here one nite.

Comment

Jay Leno is a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles for doing that "Celebrity Jeopardy" bit tonight. That's the biggest rip-off of SNL I've ever seen, and wasn't even funny. I support Howard Stern on his ripping of Leno, he has nothing funny to contribute to the world, just that stupid fucking black spot in his hair.

Comment

I love it when my boss takes the whole fucking company to the pub for lunch, on his tab and tells us to take tomorrow (friday) off.

And tomorrow's weather forcast is.... fine, 28deg and a bitchin' swell at my local beach... plus I'm picking up my E30 tomorrow morning with its new custom twin-2in exhaust... oh yeahhhh baby!!!

Oh yeah, I've got to drive the 100km home now... :(
                            Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Iain
                              Oh yeah, I've got to drive the 100km home now... :(
                              60 miles in a newly bought car, I'd love that.

Anchorman is the single greatest comedy of all time. I guarantee you you can not go three minutes without laughing.

God I'm glad I started this thread...still looking for it to become a sticky though.

Comment

Working...
                              X