Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Melbourne

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, just bought a 1990 325i Coupe, manual. I bought it last week & its already in the shop getting a few things done. I also drive a 2007 335 coupe & the E30 will be my project car. My first experience with an E30 was back in 2002, a friend own a 1991 318is coupe, mtech 2 bodykit & 17" wheels. I'm currently looking for an mtech 2 kit & 17" wheels, so if anyone have any leads or idea, or even where to get parts please let me know.

I'd like to learn as much as possible about E30's & get to know some of the owners too. Thanks guys!

Wik

Welcome aboard, sounds like you have a nice garage the 335 is a pretty car.

if you're a Facebook'r look up e30 squad its a Aussie based e30 group & quiet a few Victorians on it. I know of a guy up in Sydney with a genuine mtech2 kit he has the clips & all he was chasing $2k for it.

What sort of wheels are you looking for? there is a nice set of Hamman wheels on ebay in sydney 4x100.

I had 17's on my DD e30 & buckled them so the daily now has some wide 15" with a little more tyre wall to suck up potholes, & my other e30 is on 16's

Comment

Thanks for the info. Is it a complete mtech 2 set? do you mind sharing his details? I've seen the hamann on ebay, after a refurbishing that should look nice. Although I'm still undecided, will it have a nice look on an E30?

Comment

I'll drop you a pm with his details, it's a complete kit oem kit he has the brackets & mounting hardware also.

My personal opinion 16" are the perfect wheels for the e30, but it's all personal preference

Comment

Working...
        X