Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the extent of my garage

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

Comment

garage at school.

parking spot at home.

and you can kinda see a portion of my garage in the background.

Comment

My garage @ home with the parents...

Tool box was free, and is nearly empty, its getting fuller by the week though.

O, and latest project, resetting the odometer in my M3 instrument cluster for when the swap is done. HAHAHAHA...

dont give me shit for it either, the cars not going anywhere.
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post

UGH, that made me hard!
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Mine is in process, just got most of the shop done this summer. It sits behind my 2 car garage.

Comment

^^Drool^^
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

That is where dreams are made... seriously..
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I need to get the hell out of the greater Los Angeles area, buy a farm w/ a barn.

Comment

^^word. i barely have half a garage, cant even pull my car in. i have resorted to using my mechanic firends garage which has every tool ever imaginalble for cars, but no lift or air-tools:(
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      air-tools:(
                      Did someone say air?

I do finally have the garage insulated and heated and moved most of my stuff into the new shop.

This shop has been my dream for a looooong time. I am a bit older than most on this board (40), but I have chosen to drive older cars because I like to maintain and modify them.

My 325es is my daily driver. How many 40 year olds do you know that drive a 22 year old daily driver? (That have a decent job)

I have chosen to put my money into the garage rather than a new car. After is all said and done I could have easily bought a new car for the cost of the garage. Also, have a great wife who puts up with my car hobby and I almost always around the house so she knows where I am ;).

Comment

Originally posted by Toms73NovaSS View Post
                        This shop has been my dream for a looooong time. I am a bit older than most on this board (40), but I have chosen to drive older cars because I like to maintain and modify them.

My 325es is my daily driver. How many 40 year olds do you know that drive a 22 year old daily driver? (That have a decent job)

I have chosen to put my money into the garage rather than a new car. After is all said and done I could have easily bought a new car for the cost of the garage. Also, have a great wife who puts up with my car hobby and I almost always around the house so she knows where I am ;).
                        Word. The good life.
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by Toms73NovaSS View Post
                          Did someone say air?

I do finally have the garage insulated and heated and moved most of my stuff into the new shop.

I'm right there with you Tom. Only a few years younger but same boat. Lucky to have a great wife that not only understands but also likes to drive the older cars. We'll never have a car payment again and I just smile when people ask why I drive an old car as they are leaning out the window of their $40k suburban.

I'm starting my new garage next year with plans for a lift and a full room above to be used as a game room and home theater. It's amazing how much extra money you can save when you don't have a couple payments hanging out there.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                          1989 325iC M50 Vert
                          1989 325i Coupe
                          1991 318is
                          1995 318ti Club Sport
                          2006 330i e90
                          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by brodee View Post
                            I'm right there with you Tom. Only a few years younger but same boat. Lucky to have a great wife that not only understands but also likes to drive the older cars. We'll never have a car payment again and I just smile when people ask why I drive an old car as they are leaning out the window of their $40k suburban.

I'm starting my new garage next year with plans for a lift and a full room above to be used as a game room and home theater. It's amazing how much extra money you can save when you don't have a couple payments hanging out there.
                            Brodee,
                            Good luck to you! A great site to check out for garage ideas is www.garagejournal.com !!

Tom

Comment

I'm going to get lost in there....^^^^
                              Slicktop City!

Comment

this thread is awesome! i hope to have a large barn converted into a garage someday. two level garage even. one for parking, one for working.

Comment

Working...
                                X