No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap 50k miles!!! that's freaking crazy!!!!!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
      what did i miss?
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        Now that's a collection! Interesting that the magnavox looks like a marantz. I can picture you and 3 other friends listening to music and the camera panning around like 'that 70's show' during that '1 scene'. How low do those cabinets go and what kind of collection do you got with those cassettes?

Great looking setup!
        Well tell you the truth, when me and the boys have band practice (either at my place, or my friend's equally wood-panelled basement), it IS sometimes like that "1-scene", haha.

The hinged cabinets on the bottom are actually designed for records to be aligned like a bookcase, and both covered sections are completely full. The paper boxes and the cassette rack contain tapes. As for the music itself, I've got everything. I mean, a lot of the collection was inherited via family members tossing records or tapes and me rescuing them from the trash, but I've purchased a lot of it at yard sales and thrift shops. I've got pretty much everything, from Vivaldi to Vale, A-ha to Chuck Mangione, UB40 to Elvis, to vintage homemade mixtapes of live radio tracks.

To be truthful, i haven't listened to all of them; and it'll take years to do so. Basically none of it is worth any collector money, but its pretty good for me.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I would do anything that Blake Lively tells me to do.
          My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            The mechanic told me that it was good for another 15k LOL. VFR's are amazing bikes I tell ya! 98' having fuel injection and a tank engine? Yes please!

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
            Well tell you the truth, when me and the boys have band practice (either at my place, or my friend's equally wood-panelled basement), it IS sometimes like that "1-scene", haha.

The hinged cabinets on the bottom are actually designed for records to be aligned like a bookcase, and both covered sections are completely full. The paper boxes and the cassette rack contain tapes. As for the music itself, I've got everything. I mean, a lot of the collection was inherited via family members tossing records or tapes and me rescuing them from the trash, but I've purchased a lot of it at yard sales and thrift shops. I've got pretty much everything, from Vivaldi to Vale, A-ha to Chuck Mangione, UB40 to Elvis, to vintage homemade mixtapes of live radio tracks.

To be truthful, i haven't listened to all of them; and it'll take years to do so. Basically none of it is worth any collector money, but its pretty good for me.
            Get busy listening brother! I got to hit you up next time on the east coast to sesh haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
              The mechanic told me that it was good for another 15k LOL. VFR's are amazing bikes I tell ya! 98' having fuel injection and a tank engine? Yes please!
              Yep, VFRs are known for that, on the later bikes with VTEC (yo!) the clearances on the secondary valves get smaller and smaller as they wear, but often need no adjustment. Frequently, owners of most VFRs will check the valves every 10-15k and not need to do anything.

Comment

You had/have a vtec yo? Yeah all my exhaust were either exactly within spec or within .02. The only valves that were a bit off was #1 intake at .12 and .12. I've been in two crashes (not my fault I swear) and the only thing so far was purely cosmetic. Now why can't the girls I meet equally be within spec?
                Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-02-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

LOL so after I ask a question on the youtube channel : hakentt 's m50 to s50b30 cheap build. , i get called stupid and he goes on my youtube video of nfs drifting that got muted and starts saying shit hahah what a goddamn loser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                  1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                  Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                  1967 2002 parts car
                  1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Well, that's enough internet for today.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/ne...ingham-walmart

had a pretty crazy night with this one... Excited for the court date!

Shoutout to whoever got the guy's plate. He was waiting for her to leave, but she was like "just go!" So my dumbass was like his plate # probably isn't going to matter. Got the first two digits, some random person got all 6. Hell yea. Dude was sprinting at me with a hand held tree saw, couldn't tell at the time but they recovered it from his car. Sketchiest thing I've ever experienced but the rush is amazing. I was chasing the girl, the dude pulls up to the entrance to the road behind the store. Girl turns around "Get the fuck off me!" Pushes me. "Bitch don't touch me!" Push her back. Look past her to the dude he's like 3 feet away from his car maybe 50 feet from me charging at us/ me with the saw. It looked like a machete or some shit in the dark/ minimal light. I hauled so much ass away from him it was unreal lol.

She was going to get arrested anyways for $456 (larceny over is $250 in MA) but then he turned it into "armed robbery" in the eyes of the law :loco:
                      Last edited by e30onBBSs; 06-06-2016, 11:30 PM.
                      BMW tech
                      Umass Amherst
                      05 wrx sti

Comment

Chalk another one up to the good guys. I love it when assholes like that lose.

She looks like she could use all the makeup she can get her hands on.

Last night I landed in Tampa as tropical storm Colin was passing through. Rough ride. Lots of gusty winds. Someone puked in the cabin. Looked like she drank a LOT of blue Caracau. Glad it's not my job to clean it up.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

tweakers man... i had some cracked out kid punch out a pit boss in the face with probably 40 cameras watching. needless to say we used the "minimum force necessary" to get him down and have him arrested.

we found out later he just got out of basic so he will get court marshaled too.

Comment

Holy smokes. This is why so many people just stay in the basement.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

So has anyone been watching Copa America???

United States 4-0 baby!

Comment

Meh, tournaments like this are made to make the US feel slightly better about themselves. They wont win it all.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Working...
                                X