• Show
Clear All

Spokane Euro Cruise- April 18th

April 18th and 19th
    Saturday April 18th: Cruise from Spokane around lake Coeur d'alene
    Time TBA
    Sunday April 19th: Show and shine
    Location TBA

The Dubbers usually set up this side, so we're waiting on them to figure out the times for this year, but the date is set.

Also,
    We are having a full Euro/BMW Dyno day FINALLY at Shelley Performance. This will happen AFTER the Annual Euro Cruise. However, if you don't want to attend the cruise but want to dyno, you can still do this. I will post up a time/waiver for you very shortly so you can come down. The cost will be $50 for 3 Pulls with AFR/Torque.

So for those of you who have been waiting to get in on a dyno day, now is the time as you won't see prices this low for a while.

- James
    That's setup by nwbmwclub.
    Here's a link to the thread: Here
    Some of the guys on the westside in seattle are trying to organize a caravan over w/ some of the dubbers and have them all come over at once, so let me know if anyone is interested and wants to caravan over as well, I can get you in contact w/ the guy who's trying to set that up.

So far there's gonna be 2 e30's, an m5, a bunch of e36's and Rob's HPF e46, most likely runnin methanol on race gas that day.

Brendan
Working...
X